Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

I saw Enchanted last night (The christmas disney live action / animated film)popcorn::

It was fantastic...I was laughing out loud the whole way through and had tears in my eyes at some points due to laughing so much:lmao:

lots of little disney jokes and touches that only true disney fans would pick up on :thumbsup2 absolutely fantastic can highly recomend :)

Thing was at the start there is a new disney castle sequence that got me soooooooooooo excited about going to DLP :banana: :banana: Ooooooh I can't wait I want to be there now!!!!!!

only a few days now :woohoo:

oooh i really wanna see this!! Glad you enjoyed it. At first I wasnt sure but i've heard a lot more about it now and i saw it advertised around DLP a lot too.

luv
#ashleigh#

Just moving this onto the Mousecellaneous thread.

Glad you enjoyed it! :thumbsup2 We saw The Golden Compass yesterday and we're going to see Enchanted next Saturday. Can't wait!!! :yay:

Another who was enchanted by Enchanted. Even DS who is defintely not a princess fan loved it. At times we and the rest of the audience applauded scenes in the movie.
There is much to keep all the family entertained with this offering. Definitely one of the best films we have seen this year.
Wonderful to see the hand drawn animation in all its' glory. The references to past Disney classics was excellent :)

Came straight home and download Enchanted OST from iTunes :goodvibes

Highly recommend this to anyone. Can't wait until March '08 when it is released on dvd.

cos i absolutely loved it!!!
but it also got me thinking.....could that be the dragon on the back on the Once Upon A Dream parade?? just a thought!
emily xxx

oh wow, can feel the magic of the dis here now!. i am going to see enchanted today, i love all disney moovies. btw, grate parade you are referring to

We loved Enchanted too!! Yes, he was like Maleficent's dragon, wasn't he!! We loved spotting the references to other Disney films in it ~ we think we may even have spotted a couple that we haven't seen listed on the internet!

Just moving this over to the Mousecelleaneous thread. :)

Could you please tell me were I could find such a list with all the references to other Disney movies?

I would just love to hear that Giselle makes it to DLP.
For Disney to launch a new Princess this is a major deal. Think of the company she is joining.. Snow White, Auora, Cinderella, Pocohantus, Ariel and Belle :goodvibes

We went to see this yesterday and it was brilliant, definatly worth seeing on the big screen and can't wait to see it again!

my enchanted post got moved!!! and im gutted cos it wasnt Off Topic, i was asking if the dragon from it is the one at the back of the Once Upon a Dream parade that everyone is confused about...!
so anyway, does anyone know the answer?
xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter