Mousketeer Club vs Cubs Den

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Can anyone give me opinions on these two? 6 yr old DD absolutely loves Neverland Club and Harbor Club. We have never seen Mouseketeer or Cubs Den. Is one better than the other?

My DD's have stayed at the Cub's Den on more than 1 occasion and loved it. First at ages 4,5 and then again at 6,7. They have movies, games, computers, books and they used bring in animals for petting. I don't know if they still do that. They also supply dinner and snack.

I've only used a Kid'd Club once for dd, she had just turned 4. She stayed at the Cub's Den and seemed to really like it. It was very convenient since we were staying at WL. They have an open house in the afternoons and she wanted to stay longer and play on the computers. I told her the computers were only available at night, that was enough to make her want to go back:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter