Move Hitchcock

tuck

UNIVERSAL/DISNEY/BUSCH PASSHOLDER
They should move Hitchcock attaction into the Murder she wrote/Xena Hur. building next door.. It's been empty for a while and would be a perfect place for it also in the Studio building next to it were they had props to films..

I don't think they'll spend the extra money to save a unpopular attraction. I will miss it a bit, but feel the Shrek replacement will be much better for the park.

Does anyone know the clsing date? I am guilty of not seeing it for at least two years now, and would love another look before closing.

Part of the problem is no one remembers who Hitchcock was! I bet if you asked a random sample of people under 30 who Alfred Hitchcock was, less than 25% would be able to tell you.

These things go in cycles, though. Who knows, maybe in 2010 old Hitchcock films will become the "latest" college craze!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter