"Movies at Luna Park"

disneymaniac24

Earning My Ears
Well I was looking at the pictures of the resorts and saw one posted by lulu71, "Movies at Luna Park". I thought it looked really neat, watching movies in the pool at the Boardwalk! :woohoo: That would be so cool. I just wanted to know if that was something special or do they do it all the time? I'd like to find out because I'll be at the Boardwalk for a while in July. So if anyone has any information please let me know how it works!!

Can't answer your question, but I will BUMP you for some responses.

I just wanted to know if that was something special or do they do it all the time? I'd like to find out because I'll be at the Boardwalk for a while in July. So if anyone has any information please let me know how it works!!
I'm a DVC Member and frequent the DVC boards here. I recall reading a couple of posts about the Luna Park dive in movies. From what I remember reading it is not a routine occurrence. I believe it's more random/occasionally. But you might get a little more specifics by posting your question on the DVC boards. Hope this helps :banana:

MiaSRN62 said:
I'm a DVC Member and frequent the DVC boards here. I recall reading a couple of posts about the Luna Park dive in movies. From what I remember reading it is not a routine occurrence. I believe it's more random/occasionally. But you might get a little more specifics by posting your question on the DVC boards. Hope this helps :banana:

Thanks, I will repost in DVC. I was also thinking about calling the Boardwalk to see if they were going to do while I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter