MSC?

DancinDaisyDuck

Nothing left for me to do but dance
Has anyone sailed on an MSC cruise? I have found itineraries I like a lot for an Oct '17 Mediterranean cruise and the prices are great. I know it caters to a more European crowd.

Royal's itineraries are comparable for the same time of year but we don't like how a la carte it is -extra for everything like drink packages, etc. MSC seems to have a better deal that seems more inclusive to us - the Fantastica experience especially.

Having never been on a cruise we are looking for a good recommendation for our honeymoon. Thanks!

We just returned from our 2nd MSC and will go again without reservation. Great food, excellent customer service fantastic shows! Our cruise and flight less than one would cost anywhere else a bargain !

I went on the MSC Orchestra this summer and loved it. Planning on going on the Seaside in 2018 and will be adding MSC to my cruise ship searches.

Thanks for your feedback. We will try MSC sometime, but just booked on RCI Rhapsody of the Seas for a Mediterranean and Adriatic 8 Night cruise in 2017! We are stoked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter