Muddy Buddy Training!

That sounds good, but they also stagger the start and there is a chance that we could start 20-30 mins apart. As long as you wait at the finish line for us we can get photos ;) We can see how the race goes, I wouldn't mind trucking thru the mud with everyone, just so I can sling it..bwaahaaaa...

Are we meeting up the night before? We could all go to WWoS together to finish registering. I think the 2 man teams have to be together. Am I wrong on this?

Are we meeting up the night before? We could all go to WWoS together to finish registering. I think the 2 man teams have to be together. Am I wrong on this?

Yea, the two man teams have to finish together, but they don't meet up until the mud pit if I read correctly.

Dave mentioned switching up teams on facebook. Anyone else have thoughts on this? I'm not too worried about being competitive, but the only advantage is Paul and I could make the Beast division I think.

I don't have any major plans for Friday night, except Downtown Disney. If they are open late enough I could register Friday night.

Dave mentioned switching up teams on facebook. Anyone else have thoughts on this? I'm not too worried about being competitive, but the only advantage is Paul and I could make the Beast division I think.

I don't have any major plans for Friday night, except Downtown Disney. If they are open late enough I could register Friday night.

I'm ok with switching up teammates. It's totally up to you guys. We don't have any plans. I was hoping to register Friday night to avoid the Saturday morning rush, but either way works for me. Do we have to register together? We may need to be present together for packet pick-up. I'm going to check the Muddy Buddy site again today.

I'm ok with switching up teammates. It's totally up to you guys. We don't have any plans. I was hoping to register Friday night to avoid the Saturday morning rush, but either way works for me. Do we have to register together? We may need to be present together for packet pick-up. I'm going to check the Muddy Buddy site again today.

We have to be there with our teammates to register. So if we end up switching I'm guessing we would all have to be there together.

We have to be there with our teammates to register. So if we end up switching I'm guessing we would all have to be there together.

Makes sense.

BTW....Our flight comes in at 5:15PM on Friday. Packet pick-up is from 4 - 8PM.

I am so butting in because I wont be there but this is so awesome!!

Paul I have seen those arms and no sleeves? Really my 8 year old has bigger muscles!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (just messing with you)

The lady's will be fainting and everyone else running scared!!!

Yea, the two man teams have to finish together, but they don't meet up until the mud pit if I read correctly.

I'd be happy partnering with any of the three of you. Beast division sounds pretty funny!! Our flight arrives at 6:10pm. We can drive directly to WWoS to pick up the packets. I think we should plan on meeting at WWoS by no later than 7:30 if that's OK with the rest of you. :idea:

Paul I have seen those arms and no sleeves? Really my 8 year old has bigger muscles!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (just messing with you)

You should really keep your eight year old out of the gym!! :lmao: :lmao:

I think we should plan on meeting at WWoS by no later than 7:30 if that's OK with the rest of you. :idea:

That works for me! We should be able to check into our room before that time. I'll head directly over to WWoS so we can pick-up our packets. Is it for sure that packet pick-up is at WWoS?

Ok...Back from an almost 1.5 mile run. I'm hurting! I was buckled over afterwards and my lungs were burning. The good news is I didn't stop during the run. There were times I wanted to stop but I told myself to keep going. I'm somewhat encouraged.

I assume the Muddy Buddy is 1 mile run, 1 mile bike, 1 mile run, 1 mile bike, 1 mile run, 1 mile bike......Then the mudd pit. with obstacles in between each mile.

Ok...Back from an almost 1.5 mile run. I'm hurting! I was buckled over afterwards and my lungs were burning. The good news is I didn't stop during the run. There were times I wanted to stop but I told myself to keep going. I'm somewhat encouraged.

I assume the Muddy Buddy is 1 mile run, 1 mile bike, 1 mile run, 1 mile bike, 1 mile run, 1 mile bike......Then the mudd pit. with obstacles in between each mile.

Great job Aaron! Keep it up! :thumbsup2

Are we officially changing partners to even the teams out. Me and Puck as the "beast" team and Aaron and dave as the lean and mean team? Dave made the suggestion on facebook. It makes sense to me. Guys?

Great job Aaron, I'm up to around 2-3 miles when I run, but I still hate it.

Just back, literally, from my 5 mile bike. Took the mountain bike out and tried to stay off road when possible. Wasn't too bad, although I felt like I was going pretty slow. Hopefully that is just because my bike is 10 years+ old.

From what I can figure it looks like 1 mile run then bike, etc...

Are we officially changing partners to even the teams out. Me and Puck as the "beast" team and Aaron and dave as the lean and mean team? Dave made the suggestion on facebook. It makes sense to me. Guys?

That is fine with me if everyone gives the ok. It will likely take a phone call and I don't mind giving them a call on Monday to make sure its okay. I might need some info from Paul and Daves team.

If anyone doesn't want to switch, just yell. I'm fine either way.

Great job Aaron! Keep it up! :thumbsup2

Thanks Paul!

I'm ok with it. Dave, Paul, Don....Whoever my partner is works. I'm sort of looking at the 4 of us as 1 big team anyway. Solidarity Brothers! :thumbsup2

Great job Aaron, I'm up to around 2-3 miles when I run, but I still hate it.

Just back, literally, from my 5 mile bike. Took the mountain bike out and tried to stay off road when possible. Wasn't too bad, although I felt like I was going pretty slow. Hopefully that is just because my bike is 10 years+ old.

From what I can figure it looks like 1 mile run then bike, etc...

Thanks Don! Great job on the bike. I'm like you...I hated it when I got finished, but right now I know it's mind over matter.

That is fine with me if everyone gives the ok. It will likely take a phone call and I don't mind giving them a call on Monday to make sure its okay. I might need some info from Paul and Daves team.

If anyone doesn't want to switch, just yell. I'm fine either way.

Works for me. :thumbsup2

Hey Gang!

I just booked our Friday night stay at AKV (Kidani Village). I wanted BCV because we are staying there on Saturday night, but it's completely booked. So, we'll switch resorts. No big deal.

I chose AKV because it was available and it's close to WWoS. I thought about Pop, but I figured we are going to hang around the resort on Friday night after packet pick-up and we could enjoy the new pool area. This is unless we decide to meet afterwards; which is ok with us. I just want to make sure I get to bed early since we'll be getting up very early on Saturday morning.

Hey Gang!

I just booked our Friday night stay at AKV (Kidani Village). I wanted BCV because we are staying there on Saturday night, but it's completely booked. So, we'll switch resorts. No big deal.

I chose AKV because it was available and it's close to WWoS. I thought about Pop, but I figured we are going to hang around the resort on Friday night after packet pick-up and we could enjoy the new pool area. This is unless we decide to meet afterwards; which is ok with us. I just want to make sure I get to bed early since we'll be getting up very early on Saturday morning.

We can hang at AKV Friday night! Cya there.

Hey Gang!

Are you guys both staying at Kidani? We are thinking of switching to AKV for that Friday as well. I think we would stay at Jambo House though. Where do you guys plan on hanging out at? Victoria falls? New Kidani pool? I know nobody has experienced it yet but do you think it would be very inconvenient to hang out together if we were staying in separate buildings? Just thinking out loud.

Sweet!

Are you guys both staying at Kidani? We are thinking of switching to AKV for that Friday as well. I think we would stay at Jambo House though. Where do you guys plan on hanging out at? Victoria falls? New Kidani pool? I know nobody has experienced it yet but do you think it would be very inconvenient to hang out together if we were staying in separate buildings? Just thinking out loud.

It wouldn't be inconvenient at all Paul. If you guys are at AKV we should all hang out together. I'm not sure where Dave is staying....Dave? I called Member Services and there wasn't any studio availability at Jambo. We could hang out at Victoria Falls or the pool. Just thinking out loud, but with the kids it maybe better to hang out near the new pool and/or pool bar at Kidani.

Do we want to eat at AKV after packet pick-up? Sanaa, Boma, Mara? Or just grab what we can since time might be limited?

The lady's will be fainting and everyone else running scared!!!

I'll send you a copy of the video!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter