Mugs With My Name

mrsapalm

<font color=FF0099>WDWWDS COO & Senior Exec. VP<fo
Where in the "World" can I find coffee mugs with names on them? My DH got one with his name on it two years ago, but when we went in July of last year, there were none to be found. These are mugs that have names preprinted on them. Please help me, for I am desperate for a "named" mug (boy are my priorities skewed)!
Thanks!!!
-MrsAPalm

I know I had seen them somewhere when we went in Feb., but I can't remember where it was! I'll keep thinking.:rolleyes:

I think I saw them in the christmas shop on DTD. They were in the back are where they do the personalization and embroidery

There was also a store that did personalization and airbrushing on Tshirts mousepads and mugs I think (studioM?)

Last dec. I bought several different name mugs at the animal kingdom! One of the large shops to the left of tough to be a bug. They have mickey and friends in the safari outfits and trees, with some animals and your name in them, the inside back of cup has the ak logo! MKY;)

I think I saw them at the large gift shop at Epcot just across from "the big ball".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter