• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Murphey Bed?

FFerret

DIS Veteran
Still debating about getting a cabin for our first trip there (yep, planning WAY ahead), but so far FW's the first choice!

The Murphey bed is double, isn't it? Not sure how comfy me and hubby will be in it--the kids'll be 4 and 6 by then and we really want them in a seperate room where the bunk beds are (ahem!).
:D :D

The murphy bed is a double but a small one , I sleep on the couch which was very comfy, my husband is a big guy and takes up most of the murphy bed. Our kids sleep in the back room( 3 kids and the son-in-law to be) they have a great time. My son and Son-in law- to- be have fun throwing a ball around, swimming and running here, it is so removed from the crazy stuff we sometimes encounter. The cabins are great, full kitchen, picture it...a cookout in February....from the state with 20 " of snow that will not go away until June, I am so unhappy..:bounce:

My husband and I slept in the Murphy Bed i December. We have three kids (11.5, 9.5, and 8) so they took up the bedroom. We had no problem sleeping in the bed. It was nice to be able to put the kids to bed and still watch television if we wanted. Plus having the complete kitchen is wonderful.

thanks, Ladies, for your replies!

Just to have private time with hubby I won't mind crashing on the couch (ha! maybe I can talk him into switching every couple of nights--phh, yeah right)

And a full kitchen w/ tv for the afterhours sounds wonderful too

:D

Although we are very, very close when we sleep in it, DH & I manage & he is a big guy also. We like to have the privacy away from the kids so we give them the bedroom.

We love the FW cabins - our favorite place to stay. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter