Music: What are you listening to??

It really depends on the situation. At the gym, I've been digging on a lot of K-pop; at work, I like a more "epic music" vibe. If I'm just out for a walk or bike ride, I'll usually fire up whatever random mix Spotify has decided to make for the week. So... really, a little of everything!

Leftfield - Leftism (track: Original)

I used to sell high end HiFi systems (in the region of 5 thousand pounds minimum top sale was over £50k for a home cinema). I used to use this track to show off the subwoofer systems. We actually got complaints from neighbouring stores about their wares vibrating off their shelves!

Dear Heart Andy Williams
Secret Madonna
La Di Do Da Da the Archies
I've Got A Crush on You Linda Rondstat
Out of the Question Gilbert O'Sullivan

Traveling next week and discovered someone named Ray LaMontagne is playing nearby. I've been listening to his stuff. Liking it.

Traveling next week and discovered someone named Ray LaMontagne is playing nearby. I've been listening to his stuff. Liking it.

Ray's good! He has a big presence in his sector of the music biz (Adult alternative.)

Now playing: Rain -- The Beatles

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter