Music: What are you listening to??

He's been a favorite of mine since I was very little(child of the 80's). If you have never been to one of his concerts, they are super entertaining. He changes costume to fit the song, he shows clips from his TV shows and comes out in the audience and sings. Great time! They way he can manipulate lyrics is really quite something. I've needed some lighter things with what is going on in the world lately, he always brings a smile to my face.

radiation canceled today.....so a softer tone....listening to the movie soundtrack Somewhere in Time, very haunting but full of bachelor angst for me in the 80s, it came up on Youtube selections....reminded me when John Tisch would do background stories for the olympics in the 80s, very intriguing and I would try to guess the soundtracks....then they told Tisch that the stories were of no interest......so I stopped watching the olympics.

This video is by Magne Furuholmen (a-ha keyboardist and songwriter). He released this cover version that is Partially in tribute to Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne and also a compilation video of fans experiences during the whole Covid mess..

Last edited:
.....so they have this disc player in the radiation room, plays mellow jazz vocals or covers....Like Areosmith...Dream on, never been a Aerosmith fan, but always heard the lyrics to the song...as follolws

Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away

but instead, all of these decades I never heard the lyrics above, even on You tube I still hear

sing for the karma ghia..... which is a 50s 60s a VW car coupe that my first wife owned..... That is what I am listening to and I can't still hear the above lyrics.

ray stevens...program this morning on TV....youtube has a special in that 50 years ago he replaced Andy Williams on TV...which makes sense, comdey was our last relief from the daily grind of terror across the US we saw on TV and best male vocal pop grammy 1971 his song being #12 of 1970

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter