Must do/Must eat list

7mtina

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I have been to WDW several times over the years but this will be the first time without kids. :cool1: I am trying to put together a "must do" and a "must eat" list. I would love a few suggestions! We have been on just about every ride at Disney (last visit 2006) so I would love some "off the beaten track" or unique fun suggestions here for me and my husband. We are not doing water parks, just the big 4.

On my must eat list so far? Tonga Toast, Dole Whip and Zebra Domes. Can you believe after 8 trips I have never tried ANY of these??

Can't wait to read the suggestions!

We will be at the AKL for 6 days. Fire away! :banana::banana::banana:

Bear with me here...

Must do: Kim Possible missions in World Showcase. I know, I know... adult only trip. That's why you get a cocktail/beer before you pick up your Kimmunicator.

While we are in Epcot, you should eat a napoleon from France and probably a strawberry shortcake from Sunshine Seasons for good measure.

First and foremost, must do Soarin' [Its my name] . Must do Mickeys Philharmagic, I see a theme in my choices, classical music.

Must eat, Beignets at POR or POFQ, can't remember which. Must eat tonga toast at Captain Cooks.

Another must do....pick a pearl in Japan

You must get the grapefruit cake at Starring Rolls. It is actually served in the Brown Derby, and you may not see it on display in Starring Rolls, but ask them behind the counter, and they will go next door and get it for you. [The kitchens are the same] You won't have to get an expensive Table service meal to get it!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter