Muster stations

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to look up what Muster Station we'll be in before the cruise. The kids are by themselves in a cabin next to us and I want to make sure they have the same Muster Station as our cabin. Is it safe to assume they are the same? The kids won't be able to go off to a location on their own so if they are different that's a problem.

I get where you're coming from. It's a silly little thing, sure, but sometimes one needs to know for peace of mind.

I forget what your kids ages are, but my presumption was that you would be an adult in one room and your SO the adult in the other? If so, then in the worst case scenario there will be an adult with the kids.

Best thing to do, IMO, is to call up Royal Caribbean and see if you are in the same muster station. I do not recommend asking on CC. A cursory search shows that this is one of those questions that posters get beat up over.

And I don't know if this will help any, but I found this post in the RCBlog forums that shows the Assembly station breakdown. Muster stations are further subdivided, of course, but at least you get an idea of how the ship is split up.

I get where you're coming from. It's a silly little thing, sure, but sometimes one needs to know for peace of mind.

I forget what your kids ages are, but my presumption was that you would be an adult in one room and your SO the adult in the other? If so, then in the worst case scenario there will be an adult with the kids.

Best thing to do, IMO, is to call up Royal Caribbean and see if you are in the same muster station. I do not recommend asking on CC. A cursory search shows that this is one of those questions that posters get beat up over.

And I don't know if this will help any, but I found this post in the RCBlog forums that shows the Assembly station breakdown. Muster stations are further subdivided, of course, but at least you get an idea of how the ship is split up.
The kids are 9 and 14. Royal let me book the room with both of them in the same room and the adults in the room nextdoor. I'll take a look at the link you posted.

It will be listed on your sea pass. If they are different just head to GS when you board they will change for minor children. If you are on the same reservation & they are minor they almost 100% will be the same though.

It will be listed on your sea pass. If they are different just head to GS when you board they will change for minor children. If you are on the same reservation & they are minor they almost 100% will be the same though.
Thats good to know they would change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter