MVMCP and GAC?

graygables

<font color=blue>Doesn't like to discuss the Y2K P
The more I'm reading about MVMCP, the more I'm seeing it can be quite crowded. Are GACs honored during MVMCP? I've been during EMH and they have NOT been, so now I'm concerned. My 7yo uses a stroller as a wheelchair and my 9yo ASD can't handle crowds (which is why I bought the tix in the first place). Are there special viewing areas for wheelchair users and their families (not like Epcot where you have to sit on the ground if you accompany a wheelchair guest :confused3 )?

Last April I was able to use my GAC during EMH in the evening at both the Studios & the MK. I suspect perhaps it has to do with how many CMs are working. I went to MNSSHP last month & was again able to use the GAC. I don't know what to suggest about the MVMCP.

We have been to the halloween and Christmas parties for the past five years and we have always been allowed to use the GAC. We have been to many EMH days and have always been allowed to use the card during these also.
I have never seen a special viewing area at the MK- maybe they have added one?

When you first enter the park you will say to yourself what on earth have I done. There will be people on top of people but they are all finding a spot for the parade. After you get past them and off of Main Street the park is basically as empty as you will ever see it. We never waited in a line at all because there were none you just went up and got on.

We also had no problem seeing the parade we even got stuck at one point by splash mountain and saw it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter