MVMCP and LTT?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I have a PS at LTT. But because the $ is pretty tight, I am considering cancelling this PS. How late are the counter service restaurants open, and do they always "herd" the people staying for MVMCP to a land, or has there been a time when they made everyone leave. It seems that WISHES is being shown at 6:00pm. Then the party starts at 7:00. How will they empty the park in time for the people to enjoy MVMCP?

I guess in short, will it hurt us to not have a PS before the party? We are actually going 2x to MVMCP. One we had a PS for and one we don't. Just wondering if it is worth the $ to keep the PS, or if I should let it go.

HELP!:confused:

From previous experience going to 2 MVMCPs and from some MNSSHP reports from this year that I've read, if you are in the park before it closes, they'll just herd you to Tomorrowland while they empty the park between 6 and 7p.

I've heard that counter services are open but closed from 6:00 to 7:00 along with the gift shops too.

It's up to you.

LTT before MVMCP is the only place where the characters are dressed up in Christmas outfits. We use the LTT before MVMCP to start up our Christmas celebration.
Also, if you're not already in the parks then you can get in early to the MVMCP.

Tried to get PS's for LTT as soon as I got a confirmed date from the hubby. No luck. I have MVMCP tickets for two nights an NO LTT PS's so we're doing CRT and CP.

Kinda annoyed when the tickets came in the mail they said "don't forget your PS's for LTT".

Hi PV,
Why don't you just keep your PS for now and decide when the time gets closer. If you cancel it now, then change your mind, you may not be able to get another PS.
princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter