MVMCP, CP or Neither

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
So I'm heading back to WDW solo again in early December and cannot decide if I want to do MVMCP, Candlelight Processional or neither.

I've done MVMCP once before and it was ok, but I did not think it was anything to rave about.

I did the CP last trip and thought it was great, but am not sure if I would be interested in doing it again.

My last choice would be to do neither, but rather do dinner one night at the Polynesian (O'Hana's) or at the Contemporary (either the Concourse Steakhouse or California Grill), then head out to that resort's beach (deck at the CG) and view MVMCP fireworks from there.

What would you do?

I would do mvmcp, but thats just me. :)
Since you thought mvmcp was ok, and your not sure you want to do cp again, then having dinner at one of the places you have listed sounds great. Can't help with choosing which one though because i have never eaten at any of them.
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'll be at the Dolphin Dec. 1-7 and might also be there solo. DBF just started a new job and it's unclear as of now if he'll be able to go.

I've got tickets for the Dec. 2 MVMCP, but don't think I'll do the CP package, maybe just catch the show at some point since there's no 15% discount on shopping this year.

Anyway, beattyfamily and I were thinking of hooking up for the party (both being from MA and all) and would love to meet you there if you're interested!! :p

Just PM me and we'll work out details mid-Nov!!!

I'm doing both this year. Last time I went in december only CP was available. Since I'm going earlier this year I'm planning on doing both. I really can't wait. Both seem like wonderful things to do during Decemeber

We will be there for our second December trip and are doing both Christmas events.

Good Lord willing, this will be our odd year treat every other year.

What do you mean "No 15% Discount"? When did that come up?

Russ

If the CP is where they have a well known figure read the traditional Christmas story accompanied by the choir and band, I loved it. When I saw this I did the dinner/show package at Epcot. I was able to see a wonderful show and didn't have to wait for restaraunt seating. I would do this again any time.

As far as dinner at the California Grill vs. O'hana's, it depends on what type of dinner environment you are looking for. I feel that the California Grill is a more formal environment. Also, it has some of the best food to be found at WDW (IMHO). O'Hana's, as I'm sure you know, is an all you can eat affair. The food is also good here and the atmosphere is more casual.

My choice would be the California Grill.

Just an opinion . . . that and $5 will buy you a cup of coffee.:p

I'm going solo Dec. 6-12, and felt I could only do 1 of those too. I'm planning on doing the CP Package myself. Have you done the Yuletide Tour? That's another Xmassy option.

Solo here too, 11/30-12/10, Swan. I'll be doing both, as I have each year since '99. Last year I did both, twice, LOL. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter