Made my ADRs for my trip Oct 2-8...

10/2 Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:30PM
10/3 Boma 5:45PM
10/4 Teppan Edo 5PM
10/5 Sci Fi Dine In 1:20PM/Cape May Cafe 7:40PM
10/6 Le Cellier 6:25PM
10/7 Raglan Road 6PM
10/8 Kona Cafe 8:15AM

Been to the world many times (mostly when I was younger) but this is the first time I'm making the ADRs...ahhhhh! I'm pretty excited about my choices, other than the fact that I was unable to get the elusive Ohana ressie. I've never eaten at any of these places before except for Sci Fi and that was probably 15 years ago!!! Anybody have any tips/advice/reviews about any of the above restaurants? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

Some great ADRs - we all had the skillet at WCC when we visited in 2007.

Boma is a huge favourite of ours, have been three times now and hope to go again this upcoming trip. Even booked AKL for 2011 based on the dinner!!!

The salads are amazing (not just the infamous watermelon rind salad), the hummus is awesome served with some African bread and thepuddings are wonderful. If they are being served try the cocomisu, zebra domes and chocolate mousse. Lovely lovely lovely and be sure to go ravenous.

Thanks so much...I'm really looking forward to Boma. There are a lot of really interesting sounding options and it's gotten great reviews. I was also planning on getting the skillet from WCC. Picked a lot of buffet/all you can eat type places b/c the boyfriend has quite an appetite. And who am I kidding...I plan on stuffing my face while I'm on vacation too!

We both will be eating at Le Cellier on the same night, but I'm eating about an hour earlier than you.

I will also be dining at Cape May Cafe and Kona Cafe, but on other evenings.

Seems to me that you got very nice ADR's there :)

We want to try Raglan road too, and hoping to do a walk in since we dont want to book more adr's than we have already. :)

Great ADR's! We ate at Raglan Road a couple of years back and we really enjoyed it. Kona and Boma are on our list this year too as is WCC. We have not been to WCC in years. I am anxious to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter