My Blog!

kristina87

I'd rather die tomorrow, than live a hundred years
Hey ya'll!

So my BFF and I have started a Disney blog

http://thedisneybtches.blogspot.com/

We do snarky reviews of the movies, character brackets and have just started our Disney Princess Hunger Games, check it out if you want! Comments are more than welcome! :wave2:

Great blog! I love the Disney Hunger Games, can't wait to see which tribute reigns supreme ;)

Thank you so much! We're having a lot of fun doing it :) Any requests for the next movie to review or bets on who will be the Hunger Games champ?

The only Disney tribute I'd sponsor so far is Nala, but I'm certainly looking forward to seeing how Cinderella or Giselle fare in a game like this!

Haha we're excited to figure out their fate! We'll be posting the next round tomorrow with the next 8 princesses!

Thank you for the kind words everyone! It's a lot of fun to do, hearing feedback that is so nice makes it worthwhile :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter