My costumes.

I've done some work this is too i really think you should send them in i bet they would take them too. Seing how you make these would you be able to make a Punk/Emo type but something that a kid would wear like maybe like a colored hair - black with blonde,red,blue, and pink. Also like a top with rainbows, or a cute animal. Something that kids would wear but also to the point were vmk you allow it. As we all know vmk/disney is a very safe place to be in. I tihnk that would be awesome and im sure that you could get your ideas in vmk! Gl and keep creating these wonderful disigns!

I would love one but since your too busy. I'm sure the other people who requested first should get the chance. Awesome work. It looks so realistic. I hope you send them. It really is wonderful.

+ Ariel Costume

Working on:
Sally, Hannah Montana and another I wont mention yet.

Thanks again for the great comments! If you would like to suggest an idea for a costume, then PM me asap.

I glove them

How do you get correct shading? This is my horrible attempt at a santa:
SantaCostume.jpg

One suggestion: On the Hook, give the costume a hook hand

I glove them

How do you get correct shading? This is my horrible attempt at a santa:
SantaCostume.jpg

One suggestion: On the Hook, give the costume a hook hand

If you have Photoshop, try using the color wheel to help you with shading, same thing for Paint.

One thing I noticed was that you drew certain things in wrong perspective, try looking at other costumes to help with those details like the belt.

Don't give up, it's a good attempt, remember to use the eraser tool lots when you create a costume. If you can't get the costume to look right, then save it and work on it another day.

1 question more:

Do you know of a program with 3d rotation? I've been trying to find one, but I cant. I would like to rotate a character facing at an angle foward. It would also be great to have something where I can rotate 3 ways.

1 question more:

Do you know of a program with 3d rotation? I've been trying to find one, but I cant. I would like to rotate a character facing at an angle foward. It would also be great to have something where I can rotate 3 ways.

3D Rotation on a VMK character? I'm afraid your only alternative is to take pictures of your character in different angles and then make different layers for each.

3D Rotation on a VMK character? I'm afraid your only alternative is to take pictures of your character in different angles and then make different layers for each.

Is there any 3d rotation feature in any program?

Photobucket is for uploading and saving pictures. It is not a graphics program.

Oh. You might want to read over your post; it said Photobucket. I'm sorry for not obviously knowing that you meant Photoshop.

I love the Jack Skellington one, I wish it really was in vmk, kuddos to you :thumbsup2

Hey anyway you could make a futuristic suit and i would love to see the costumes that the aliens wear in alien encounter but on a vmk character but keep the face normal human color thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter