My Disney paintings

I have always been a fan of Fauvist art. I love the color palette!!

I am SOOOO glad you said that! In college, our art history teacher was monotone and BAD. At one point, nothing sunk in and I forgot a lot. THANK YOU for helping me put a name to the color/style. I'm so embarrassed I hadn't remembered and I have a BFA. I swear, it was an art college too! *hangs head in shame*

MANY thanks to all! I'm working on a few more of them just for fun. :thumbsup2

I am SOOOO glad you said that! In college, our art history teacher was monotone and BAD. At one point, nothing sunk in and I forgot a lot. THANK YOU for helping me put a name to the color/style. I'm so embarrassed I hadn't remembered and I have a BFA. I swear, it was an art college too! *hangs head in shame*

MANY thanks to all! I'm working on a few more of them just for fun. :thumbsup2

Don't beat yourself up... when we become moms we lose brain cells at a rapid pace! :):rotfl::thumbsup2

Don't beat yourself up... when we become moms we lose brain cells at a rapid pace! :):rotfl::thumbsup2

No one told me that before I had them! :mad: :laughing: And then they said you get some fof it back...yeah? I'm still waiting! :rotfl2: I don't have many more brain cells to lose. What happens when you reach critical mass? :rotfl:
THANKS for the mommy support!! :flower3: :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter