"My Disney Vacation" link

sugar1967

Mouseketeer
Has anyone on here tried to use the "My Disney Vacation" on the WDW website? I used it several months ago to set up our itineraries for our upcoming vacation and have had nothing but problems in the past few months. I set up our days, entered our ADR numbers, miscellaneous information, etc. A few weeks ago I kept getting a message saying the site |(link) was unavailable, then a couple of weeks later it was back but all of my information was gone and it wouldn't accept any new information. Now today my information is magically back but all comes up with the time of 12:00 am beside everything that I put on the itinerary. Apparently I am doing everything in every park at the same time!! Through this all I have tried to get help from Disney who has passed the buck to the website developer who tried to say that it was my computer, (which it clearly wasn't) and I am just wondering if anyone else has has these same problems.

No this is in the part when you can set up you itineraries, maps, etc. It used t work fine (except that you couldn't seem to edit anything) but now it is all a mess.

Oh that section, well in that case yes there is two things messed up after clicking it. The 1st thing is when I click on something that says you have one new message and it says there was an error and. The 2nd thing is when I click where it says the month and our dates and once again it says there was an error.

I used it only to look up information I didn't add any info to it as I found someone on these boards to send me their planner in email (it's on excel) that I used for the trip...easy and simple to keep everything together.

I think I found it on the disney tips board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter