My eyes are glazed over!

4mickeyfans

I teach in WDW!
Ok...I am spending WAY to much time trying to retrace my steps and find something so I was hoping someone could help me out.

I found (but have since lost) an image (cartoon clipart style) of the Disney ship w/ characters at the beach. Someone had personalized the top with Castaway Cay and "The Lovely Family" at the bottom.

I am looking for just this image so I can personalize and use for a t-shirt. If anyone has it, please let me know as now, I can't find it! Also, if it was a design (and not clipart) and a DISigner deserves credit, please let me know that, too.

:thanks:

I think I have what you are looking for. I sent you an e-mail about it. I don't recall where I found it. I can send it to you.

alanapapa said:
I think I have what you are looking for. I sent you an e-mail about it. I don't recall where I found it. I can send it to you.

Oh, please DO send it - that would be wonderful - I really appreciate your help! BTW, I didn't get an e-mail from you - I'm not sure if in your post you meant you had already sent it, or would later - my e-mail's not always the most reliable but I'll be on the lookout for it! Thanks, again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter