My home town . . .

Three Most Embarassing Camps I could Come Up With:
1. Band Camp
2. Dungeons and Dragons Camp
3. Fat Camp

1. I've already said it wasn't band camp. I was never in band. The only musical instrument I can play is the stereo.
2. I didn't play Dungeons and Dragons in High School. I started in college.
3. Did you just call me FAT?!?!?!?! :furious:
4. I don't play chess.
5. Science camp? Nope not that.

You won't guess.

I did not! And we wouldn't be in this mess if you had just told us what kind of camp it was.

It was Rock Star camp!

Rob the Riveter was going to be his stage name. But his manager stole all the amps and beer and ran off with the drummer. End of career :sad1:

It was Rock Star camp!

Rob the Riveter was going to be his stage name. But his manager stole all the amps and beer and ran off with the drummer. End of career :sad1:

:lmao:

I was born in Broward General Hospital in downtown Fort Lauderdale. My childhood was spent back and forth between the suburb of North Lauderdale (Pompano Beach area) and Maine.

It was kind of neat growing up. I was between the big population of the Broward Metro area, and small town New England. The town I lived in most of the years I was in Maine is a small fishing village named Damariscotta. It has a population of about 2,000 people as of the last census, and is hope to the 2nd best ranked lighthouse in the country (Pemaquid Point Lighthouse).

Ft. Lauderdale...the home of my lesbian crush, Dani Campbell...the hottest firefighter ever!!:flower3:

I'm a military brat, so I've been EVERYWHERE. Originally born in Haverhill Mass, south of Boston. Parents divorced when I was 5, and Dad moved to NH, so I spent part of the time there. Moved to CA when I was 13, the Sacrament area...then back to NH at 15, got orders to Okla my junior year in highschool!! I got married 1 year after graduating, and moved to TN (he was military too, go figure!) then onto NC where I have lived the LONGEST, 24 years!! I've enjoyed moving around, meeting all kinds of people and honestly, it helped me develope my outgoing personality!! Maybe that's why I get the travel bug alot...gotta go gotta go gotta go right now!!;)

Musical Theater Camp?
or
Dive Camp?::yes::
dance-1.jpg

Same thing really.

Musical Theater Camp?
or
Dive Camp?::yes::
dance-1.jpg

Same thing really.

No

and

No

And I'm not going to tell you, so you might as well all get back to discussing home towns.

Home towns?

I thought this was the Guess Rob's Life thread!

Crap. :guilty:

I see UT offers a Summer Math Camp! :teacher:

I've done some googling and discovered the University of Toledo is no longer host to the camp I went to.

As a matter of fact, It looks like the organization responsible is no longer in existence.

And I'm not telling, so stop guessing. It was just a comment that I had spent some time in Toledo, OH. That's all.

I grew up in Toronto, Ontario. It was a pretty good place to grow up. I went to large schools (500 students in my junior high and 2000 students in my high school) and really appreciated all of the programing available there and within the city.

My school was fairly accepting of gays and lesbians, but, much less of bisexuals. They had a series of guest speakers every year in June that included a talk every period all week long. The only one they ran every year (and usually more than once a year) was the panel of GLBT alums. I went several times over the years and appreciated that the GL representation was so clear, but, the BT representation was lacking. In all of the panels I attended there was only 1 bi alum and he was adamant that being bi meant having lots of sex all the time with lots of people...which wasn't really me.

So, it was a very safe environment, and I didn't have to worry about the things some of you did, but, it was still very confusing. I knew that I "belonged" and yet, the fact that I was in love with a boy seemed to suggest that I didn't.

Like others, I left when I was 18. I'd always wanted to travel, so, I went to university in the US and Australia. Part of my family is still in Toronto so I still go back regularly. It was a good place to grow up, but, I don't want to live there again.

And I'm not telling, so stop guessing. It was just a comment that I had spent some time in Toledo, OH. That's all.

Rob -- you know better than to phrase things like you did if you don't want people to guess. :sad2:

Writing Camp?
Scout Leadership Camp?
Archery Camp?
Rifle Camp?
Circus Camp?

Grew up in Lincoln Park, Michigan

Suburb of Detroit and is pretty much your midwestern suburb where the streets are all in a gridwork pattern. My house was only about 2 miles from the Detroit River.

Growing up there you knew about Lakes, boats, Hockey, Cedar Point, and that Ohio State University is evil :-)

The most noteworthy about Lincoln Park is that it is were Cheif Pontiac and the tribes meet to plan their attack on Ft Detroit.

I know Rob went to Etiquette Camp.:thumbsup2
He's always so nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter