My HRH res was cancelled - And I didn't do it

I've ticked off a few people in RRC with my remarks about family rides. And no, the wife didn't try to upgrade anything, I asked her. But for someone to impersonate me, they'd have to know my confirmation number and address, which I've never posted anywhere. If someone knew that much information about me and was that mad, I'm sure they'd do more than just cancel a reservation at the HRH. The only person that could do something like this, is someone who works there.

Plus with others saying the same thing has happened to them in one way or another, it makes me believe their reservation system is flawed.

They gave me a new confirmation number, and I have received an e-mail with all the info. I'm scared to call in and make sure it's still there. I'm going to keep checking my credit card statement everyday.

Originally posted by DNSDisney
OK has this site worked for any one else? because it is telling me no ressie if found for me

I double checked last wk when this thread started and my ressie was there by phone. Is this site a universal site or someones elses? Now i am worried again!:confused:

It doesn't work for me. It shows nothing. I just called last night to confirm and my reservations were intact.

The link just worked for me. I want to say that the link will only work if you originally booked online. If you book thru the phone, you will not be able to check online, at least that is how it has been with me.... :flower:

When I read this thread I too called Loews to check my reservation and the conversation I had with the Loews reservationist was upsetting to say the least!

I'm Loews Plat. I have reservations for a king suite at the PH hotel at the AAA rate of 175.00 per nt. (AAA rate for standard room with comp upgrade to suite because of plat.)

The young lady I spoke to claimed that AAA is only eligible for the welcome gift and that Loews reservations had made a mistake and someone would have to call me. When I pressed her as to why they would have to call me,as I do have a reservation that confirms my rate and room she became almost rude and was certainly evasive.

I told her that I knew AAA was eligable for the upgrade because I did the same thing in June at the HRH. She said they would call me.

I called Loews Customer service and relayed the story. LCS said I was right and kept me on hold while they called Loews Reservations. She got back on and said that they needed to get on the same page but she was unable to contact a supervisor at Loews reservatons. She said not to worry they would certainly honor my reservation.

An hour later someone from Loews reservations called me. They were difficult to understand but I think the jist of it was that the rules were changing but they would still honor the rate quoted me.

My advice to everyone with a discounted rate tied to an upgrade is MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WRTTEN CONFIRMATION !

Now I have to figure out how I'm going to cancel one of two other rooms I have without screwing this whole thing up.
Carol

I had a slight problem with PBH reservations. When I made my reservation several months ago, I was quoted $155 for a Bay view room with the Entertainment Book rate. I received my email stating the rate and the view, etc. WEll, about a month ago after reading some things on this board I decided to call and add a request for a non-pet room due to my allergies. The CM said, no problem and we hung up. Two days later I received an email that my reservation had been canceled. Then another email that I had a new reservation but it said $155 but a GARDEN view. This change was out of the blue and was NEVER mentioned when I made the request for a non-pet room. Apparently the CM who made my original reservation and made a mistake and gave me the rate for the Garden View room but put down Bay view. The second CM must have recognized this and decided to change it on her own!! Without telling me. I called the reservation line and asked what had happened - why did my view get downgraded? They had to have someone in Guest SErvices or something like that call me back. Luckily, since I had the original email that said $155 and Bay view that they were going to honor that rate. So it all worked out in the end. The part that makes me mad is that this CM just made the change without telling me!! It may have been a different story if she had said that the rate was a mistake, blah blah, I may have understood. But I think it was sneaky to do it behind my back.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter