My magical Christmas PTR - AKA This time Squirt really IS flying solo!UPDATE Must dos

Neeny17

Mouseketeer
Hello Disboards! Its me, Nina, 20 year old student and author of such trip reports of 'Oh my god! We actually went!' and '"Let us see how Squirt does flying solo - now with mum too!"'. If you have read those, then welcome back! If not, welcome to the party! This is going to be another short trip, but this time I am doing the sane thing by taking the Eurostar and staying in a Disney hotel, instead of going on a coach and dying of exhaustion. This is me:

This photo was taken in August at Disneyworld Florida. I know its very soon to be going to DLP after Florida, but I saw the offer and couldn't resist. Plus, all the Christmassy stuff going on! Sally and Jack! New Dreams! :yay: So here are the details:

Who: Me!

When: 16th - 18th December.

Where: Hotel Cheyenne Rio Grande Room (for no extra cost, is this normal?).

Anyone else going around the same time? Any tips from frequent Christmas goers?

I'll probably add more posts closer to the time, but for now, its going to get me through Semester 1, Year 2 of university.

Yayyy - it's always great to have another trip to look forward - helps combat the Disney blues!

Great to hear you're doing Eurostar this time :thumbsup2

the big question is.. will squirt get another companion this time? Or do you think you'll actually get to do it solo!

Looking forward to reading more about it!

Yayyy - it's always great to have another trip to look forward - helps combat the Disney blues!

Great to hear you're doing Eurostar this time :thumbsup2

the big question is.. will squirt get another companion this time? Or do you think you'll actually get to do it solo!

Looking forward to reading more about it!

Yep, I'm so excited! Going on the Eurostar is going to be part of the fun! No, this time I really will be solo; both of my parents are most definitely working lol.

sounds brilliant- I reckon I could happily go solo! I'm going to be there with my mum and sister during the same time :woohoo: We're staying at the Cheyenne too from 15th-19th :) Can't wait for the Christmas decorations and atmosphere! Plus it looks like there aren't too many closures of the top favourite rides for once (BTM was closed for my entire trip in June when we had VIP fastpasses :headache: happened before in 2008 as well!)

sounds brilliant- I reckon I could happily go solo! I'm going to be there with my mum and sister during the same time :woohoo: We're staying at the Cheyenne too from 15th-19th :) Can't wait for the Christmas decorations and atmosphere! Plus it looks like there aren't too many closures of the top favourite rides for once (BTM was closed for my entire trip in June when we had VIP fastpasses :headache: happened before in 2008 as well!)

Oh cool! Maybe we'll bump into each other! My mum wanted to come, but she's a teaching assistant so has to work. I know! I'm so excited!! That's great! Oh no! BTM is my favourite ride (next to RC Racer) so it would break my heart if it was closed.

Hey dispeople! I'm procrastinating doing my assignments (shocker, right? :faint:) So I thought I'd list a few of my must dos for this trip, because it's coming up fast!

Disneyland Parc

* Meet Jack 'Sandy Claws' Skellington!
* Big Thunder Mountain
* Haunted Mansion
* Peter Pan's Flight
*Christmas Cavalcade
* Christmas Dreams!

Studios

*Tower of Terror
*Crush
*RC Racer
*Animagique
*Cinemagique
*Parachute Jump

I'm so excited!
Oh and by the way; I'll be posting on my instagram while I'm there, so if you have it and want to follow along, my user name is Nina_bina20.

Your trip sounds great and your must do's are almost the same as mine :thumbsup2

Hope you have a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter