My Magical Moments PTR

Good luck with dh but remember don't let slip the outfits you have got for Isabelle :rotfl2: like someone else i know :rolleyes1.
Mum and my sis are over saturday night planning we are going to confirm times we are eating so i can call the reservation line. I am going to attempt to bake a cake as dh is working so he won't have time.

Wooooo hoooo 28 days actually 27 now :mickeyjum:sulley::tigger:

Hiya Jenny,

Great PTR :)
Is the planner chock a block? :goodvibes
Way to early for filling mine yet but i gaze lovingly at it every now and then. TY :thumbsup2

Isabelles gotten so grown up from pic 1 to the giselle one!
Hope you have a great time!

Hiya Jenny,

Great PTR :)
Is the planner chock a block? :goodvibes
Way to early for filling mine yet but i gaze lovingly at it every now and then. TY :thumbsup2

Isabelles gotten so grown up from pic 1 to the giselle one!
Hope you have a great time!

Thanks! :goodvibes

I have my planner all filled in and I have added more links to the new menus so I can bamboozle my DH into agreeing with all my plans!! :rotfl:

So, 3 weeks tomorrow, it's getting close now!!! :yay:

Had our planning chat yesterday and although brief (DH just doesn't get excited over menus in the same way as I do?!!! :rolleyes:) we have made some decisions - yay!

Steakhouse is out, Annette's is 1st choice for 1st night.
Walts is confirmed - as if I'd let him say no!
Cafe Mickey is confirmed.
Beaver Creek Tavern seems a safe bet for one night, unless the Parkside Diner tempts us!
Cowboy Cookout is out and Pizza Planet is in - assuming it's actually open!
Auberge will be a meal for 2 while DH heads off for some thrill rides, leaving the girls to their princess experience! princess: Much the best way, and save a fortune! :thumbsup2

So, now I just have to wait for the final schedule to come online so I can update my itinerary with a bit more details.....

Time to start packing? :confused3 Perhaps it would be best to wait until we tell DD or it may give the game away! :lmao: Time for some browsing the Creative DISgns forum for ideas instead then!

I love the feeling of the trip being all planned.:goodvibes

Only 4 more sleeps till we tell DD about the trip and start the "10 more sleeps" countdown!

So, to take my mind off the volcanic ash news (la, la, la, I'm not listening....) I have been trying to get creative. Thought you might like to see what I've come up with so far...?
Just for fun...

Label for the box...

Invite...

Now I'll never get a job over on the Creative DISigns board but it's keeping me busy!

On Friday we are telling DD with the classic "helium balloon in a box" idea. The Rapunzel invite will be attached to the balloon along with a Rapunzel soft toy. We are having a little tea party too with Mickey sandwiches, Mickey pizzas and Mouske-cupcakes! I'll post photos of them if they come out ok for any fellow cake-a-holics out there...! ;)

And yes, I've started packing! Only to fnd all the holiday toiletries I bought for the December trip still in the sutcase, so now I have duplicates of everything! :rotfl:

Had our planning chat yesterday and although brief (DH just doesn't get excited over menus in the same way as I do?!!! :rolleyes:) we have made some decisions - yay!

Well done you getting DH to do that:thumbsup2, Steve, although he admits to loving DLP and gets excited about our trips will not join me in my hours of planning, his response when i ask his opinion on places to eat etc is "whatever you think is best boo"........the control freak in my loves it a little bit i guess though!

I hope there are no further problems with ash etc and that you all have a wonderful time! :lovestruc

Only 4 more sleeps till we tell DD about the trip and start the "10 more sleeps" countdown!

So, to take my mind off the volcanic ash news (la, la, la, I'm not listening....) I have been trying to get creative. Thought you might like to see what I've come up with so far...?
Just for fun...

Label for the box...

Invite...

Now I'll never get a job over on the Creative DISigns board but it's keeping me busy!

On Friday we are telling DD with the classic "helium balloon in a box" idea. The Rapunzel invite will be attached to the balloon along with a Rapunzel soft toy. We are having a little tea party too with Mickey sandwiches, Mickey pizzas and Mouske-cupcakes! I'll post photos of them if they come out ok for any fellow cake-a-holics out there...! ;)

And yes, I've started packing! Only to fnd all the holiday toiletries I bought for the December trip still in the sutcase, so now I have duplicates of everything! :rotfl:

I love these!!

And look forward to seeing the Mickey cakes.....i've noticed on your Facebook that you're a lover of cake....how do you stay so slim!! :rotfl2:

I love these!!

And look forward to seeing the Mickey cakes.....i've noticed on your Facebook that you're a lover of cake....how do you stay so slim!! :rotfl2:

Thanks! Yes, I do have a reputation as a cake-a-holic and it s well deserved, baked some more today too! Thank goodness for WeightWatchers is all I can say! :thumbsup2

OH WOW!! I love these, you know I am terrible at technlogy so guess what i will be asking you to do for me for Jessica's surprise October trip :rolleyes1

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of cakes etc. I am attempting to have a go at the alien cup cake and the Woody cookie badges recipes that you sent me for Ashton's party on Sunday, I appologise now if they are terrible.:rotfl:

OH WOW!! I love these, you know I am terrible at technlogy so guess what i will be asking you to do for me for Jessica's surprise October trip :rolleyes1

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of cakes etc. I am attempting to have a go at the alien cup cake and the Woody cookie badges recipes that you sent me for Ashton's party on Sunday, I appologise now if they are terrible.:rotfl:

I'd be more than happy to help! :goodvibes I love cake (as you know!) so I am sure that they will all be lovely!

Oh that Rapunzel invite is soooo great!!!:):):)

Aw, thanks!

Hi, just wanted to wish a great time tomorrow telling your dd! Looking forward to reading about it!

Thanks Clare, just finished printing off her invite, label & a countdown chart I've made for her too. Sadly my Rapunzel parcel hasn't arrived from Disney yet, but it's not the end of the world! I have also made one of those magical announcement videos on the Disney website so hope to play that to her first! :banana: I am getting quite excited, just about telling her! :banana:

I hope it's not an anti-climax after all the preparations, you never know with children what reaction you'll get do you?!! ;)

Will update tomorrow with photos of the cakes if nothing else!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Awww, have a lovely time tomorrow... yes, you never know what sort of reaction you're going to get from kids BUT I bet she's totally over-the-moon!!!!

I'm actually excited for you :lmao: but that could be because we only have 10 sleeps before we go to DLP as well :cheer2::cool1:

So, we showed DD the Disney Magical Moments video telling her she was going to DLP and it recorded her reaction on the webcam! I am going to try and post a link to it which may or may not work...!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAgqfkk5ivQ

I will post part two later, video is taking ages to uplopad!

First thing she did after the big reveal was to run upstairs and start packing!!! :rotfl2:

Here is the promised photo of the cakes...

Awwww :goodvibes

I think she's excited then???!!!! :rotfl2:

LOVE the cakes... making me hungry!

Not long to go now (we did our SDD this morning :woohoo:;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter