• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My New Power Chair.:)

TimeBanditFan

Earning My Ears
Hi, it's Samantha. I've been here before. My e-mail has changed, and I got a new computer earlier this year. I've been busy this summer. I got a brand-new power chair. On June 28th. It's a Quickie Q700M with power tilt. I'll never take it on my trips to Disney World. It's just too fragile. But I love it because after having my last power chair since 2016. My back problems seem to have gotten worse. Surgery is not an option as I have a hip replacement in each hip.

Congratulations!! Can you tell us a little more about it? What made you decide to get it and all the features? These threads really come in handy when people are looking for the same product and experiences. Thank you!!

Congratulations! Enjoy! Doesn’t look very fragile to me. But, if you travel by air to Disney, I understand how difficult it is to transport a large mobility device. I recently bought a foldable Falcon electric wheelchair to replace my Pride Jazzy Zero Turn. Absolutely love my Pink Chariot. My adult son calls it my Hot Wheels. 😂 Happy for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter