My Ps Plans What Do You Think?

bunny66

Earning My Ears
WE ARE ON OU WAY TO WDW FOR OUR FIRST FAMILY TRIP. I'VE:bounce: MADE PS' AT THE FOLLOWING EATERIES :CHEF MICKEY'S, 50'S PRIME TIME, MAARKESH, OHANA'S. WAS THINKING OF DOING RAINFOREST CAFE OR BEACHES AND CREAM. ANY THOUGHTS????:jester: pirate:

It is all what you like...however, I am not sure you can make a PS at Beaches and Cream. The ice cream is ok, but the food is nothing special. I would only go to the Rainforest if you think your kids will like it. It is a zoo (almost literally). Sandie

I disagree. Rainforest is a chain and not very DIsney. I would pick a restaurant that they can't go anywhere else like Sci Fi, Crystal Palace ,Cinderella's castle for any meal,or Boma. Boma is probably the most unusual restaurant in a truly unique setting. (although no very DIsney~you can't find anything like)

Good choices, methinks... I'm sure someone will correct me, but I think only the AK location of Rainforest takes PS's.

For quality and quantity, I'd say Boma, too ... not to mention seeing the spectacular lodge. Whispering Canyon, too, if you like hijinks along with your pulled pork. Boma, of course, is a buffet, and WCC brings it all to you family style.

B&C is great for ice cream or a shake, even if you don't eat there. Heck, I like everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter