MY PS SELECTION- what do you think?

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Ok, I have chosen my restaurants. I just need to know if I have chosen the right ones. Obviously, I came to you guys for your expert opinions so here goes:
Day 1 - Rainforest Cafe (Downtown)
Day 2 - Chef Mickeys dinner
Day 3 - PSB
Day 4 - Hoop -Dee-Doo
Day 5 - DAY OFF
Day 6 - (universal)
Day 7 - CRT breakfast, Ohana dinner
Day 8 - DAY OFF
Day 9 - Hollywood Brown Derby lunch
Day 10 - (universal)
Day 11 - Cape May Cafe breakfast, Teppanyaki dinner
Day 12 - Boma dinner
Day 13 - Crystal Palace lunch
Day 14 - Whispering Canyon Cafe lunch

Our dates 01/01 to 01/14 2005. We are a party of 7, 4 adults and 3 kids ages 5, 3 and 11 months. Tell me if there is a place I cannot miss or if I should substitute one meal for another in a park. Many thanks in advance,
Claire

You have some great choices, but I would like to make a suggestion.

Have you considered a place on the Boardwalk? Spoodles is a never miss for us. Their breakfast is some of the best at Disney (love the French toast!), and their dinner choices are fabulous, too. They aren't open for lunch, unfortunately.

There are a lot of fun things to do on the Boardwalk, also, and that might be an enjoyable way to spend one of your days off. Your family could rent a surrey bike and ride around the lagoon. In the evenings there are strolling performers and carnival style games. It's a great way to spend a "stress-free" evening at Disney. :D

Oh, another of our big can't miss places is 50's Prime Time Cafe at MGM. If you're staying late enough to have dinner, that might be an option. It's a lot of fun, especially with a group as large as yours! :earsgirl:

Those look great, my kids love the Brown Derby, they love their macaroni and cheese (I have to admit it is very tasty.....)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter