My ticker isn't updating

I have a similar problem. I have tried 3 different tickers from different sources and none will display the proper descending info.

Glad to hear it's not just me!

The ticker below is at least three days out-of-date.

I have the same issue. My ticker for the Wish Maiden Voyage stopped updating at 1 week, 3 days when the actual sailing is this Thursday.

....problems here with mine too! And, I tried two different websites for a new ticker...

...mine says 4 weeks and 1 day, but that's what it also said yesterday.... :confused3

Mine also is wrong. Currently 5 days behind. In my settings it says 30 days, which is correct. Here it say 1 month 5 days.

...bumping for a reply from a Tech God [or Goddess]....why aren't the tickers working properly?

Are we caching the responses for these? They're just images and it looks like mine has been cached since last Friday.

Response
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Type: image/png; charset=utf-8
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="c61j8u4sr0dxfpdo.png"
Cache-Control: public, max-age=183377
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 19:01:56 GMT
Content-Length: 55101
Connection: Keep-Alive
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
ETag: "246660c20ce24c970e3f6b9f4aa93788e37283c1"
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Last-Modified: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 21:58:13 GMT
Server: nginx

I’ve tried tickers from two different sites (that have worked for me in the past) and neither is updating. Any solutions?

I think, based on the above, it’s a problem with the disboards code. It’s caching the ticker image (caching is like saving it in memory for future loads) - we then only see the image update when the cache expires - the max age value above is the number of seconds that it is stored, so roughly 2 something days.

Although I’m not sure that explains why it’s not updating for longer than that.

I came to the tech board just to see if anyone else is having this problem, and I see that it is pretty common. My ticket is about 4 days off right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter