My tribute to Bob

lynda1212

Earning My Ears
I've been reading the news and boards on wdwinfo.com for 10 years, and a podcast listener since the beginning, but have never joined any of the forums.... until now....

Today, I checked wdwinfo and was shocked and saddened to hear the sad news, I never new Bob in person, but in listening to the podcast, I felt like I did. Knowing how I feel, I just can't imagine how people close to him must be feeling right now, I just hope all the messages on the boards are helping.

So, here's my tribute... after 10 years, I've joined the boards and will try to be as active within them as I possibly can.... in honour of the person that made me laugh every week on the podcast.

Bob, you'll be missed.

I've been reading the news and boards on wdwinfo.com for 10 years, and a podcast listener since the beginning, but have never joined any of the forums.... until now....

Today, I checked wdwinfo and was shocked and saddened to hear the sad news, I never new Bob in person, but in listening to the podcast, I felt like I did. Knowing how I feel, I just can't imagine how people close to him must be feeling right now, I just hope all the messages on the boards are helping.

So, here's my tribute... after 10 years, I've joined the boards and will try to be as active within them as I possibly can.... in honour of the person that made me laugh every week on the podcast.

Bob, you'll be missed.

WELCOME! You will find this to be a wonderful community!

Welcome Lynda....Bob just smiled down on you knowing another member just joined the DISboards. ;)

I opened the Disboards this afternoon in hopes of reading some great trip reports and listening to some much needed earlier podcasts and was shocked to hear about Bob. I recently started listening to Bob's Podcasts and was always uplifted after a weary day at work, listening to the kid's squabble (yes, even my adult kids lol). We will miss you so much, Bob!! :cloud9: be remembered fondly

Bob, you'll be missed.

Welcome :)

Welcome Lynda, Bob would be thrilled you joined us :goodvibes I know you will love it around here as much as we all do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter