My YCE arrived today!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!

Thanks for letting me know Kirby. I think i will have to find a YC store while im in vegas as the clean cotton candle sounds great.

Emma

Yeah!! It's my turn to post on here. :teeth: A wonderful package from ZPT1022 arrived today!! She was so sweet and SO generous!! She sent a 22 oz. of the THE best Yankee candle fragrance ;) ....Buttercream. In addition to the housewarmer... 2 votives (Island Mango and Vanilla Cookie...two more favorites of mine) 2 cranberry tarts and a car jar...Buttercream of course!! :teeth: Thank you so very much, Becky!! My Buttercream is burning next to me as I type this, and I absolutely love it! :bounce: Thanks so much ZPT, and thank you to Shep for organizing this YCE! :)

Still waiting to hear from Mish19 & Princessmomof2...
I heard Princessmomof2 received hers though, but she hasn't posted..:confused:

shep, you've done an EXCELLENT job as organizer/follow-upper, IMO!! Ya done a GREAT JOB!! :smooth: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :Pinkbounc

Can't wait til Dec!! ;)

:o :o
I'm sure this thread is probaly getting on the non-YCE people's nerves...lol:jester:

I still haven't received my candle yet. I really hope it didn't get lost somewhere! Wow, I feel like I'm last to be picked for a team. Can I be on your team?

Michelle I would let you on my team but I don't think you want to be on mine as I am on the losing team from the tshirt exchange!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter