mythos for picky kid eaters?

nancylynn

Earning My Ears
would love to try mythos is august but i have 2 picky kids 11 and 8 and am wondering if there is anything plain for kids. also can adults order offf kids menu? is lunch less expensive than dinner? is it necessary to make reservation now for end of august for lunch?

I thought they had a very good kid's menu and yes, adults CAN eat from it because I did! I had their grilled chicken sandwich and a yummy chocolate milkshake. Everything was great!

My kids absolutely loved Mythos. We ate lunch there three days in a row and they had the bar-b-que chicken with skinny fries and corn on the cob (for $4.95). Delicious.

Whenever we ask them now where they would like to go for dinner, they say Mythos. (we live in Toronto!!!)

LOL, damo!

We went back to IOA on Memorial Day and we had a meet set up at Confisco's. I could just FEEL the disappointment in my son, and he used to LOVE Confisco's!

Mythos CAN spoil you!

Here is the childs menu (some things may have changed but it gives you an idea)

Child's Hamburger
with fries and a soda. $5.95.

Grilled Barbecue Chicken
with fries or mashed potatoes and a soda. $5.95.

Cheese Pizza
with a soda. $5.95.

Linguini
with marinera sauce and a soda. $5.95.

Upgrade soda to shake or smoothie- $2.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter