• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MYW Package payments

cobbler

DIS Veteran
I have never done a package before and so I think I remember there has to be a 200 deposit, correct? Also when does the final payment have to be due?

Any Math whizzes out there tell me what day that would be for an October 1st arrival??

200 dollars deposit. Full payment is due 45 days before arrival. I think Aug.17. I hope this helps.

aplejax76 said:
200 dollars deposit. Full payment is due 45 days before arrival. I think Aug.17. I hope this helps.

That does help a lot. Does anyone know what the cancelation policy is??

hey you & I are arriving on the same day..yep it's $200 down & for us full payment on 8/17. i know you can make changes to the ressie up thru 8/17 but after that there is penalty (which I am not sure of the $ amount).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter