N.E. DVCer's-- would it be worth the drive to HH

BWVDenise

I believe in something, I just don't know what it
for 2 nites? I'm tempted to go a "preview" HH before our June vacation. Would this be worth the drive or should I just wait until June? I was thinking of going the day after Christmas since the kids will be out of school...
Opinions welcome....

Denise

Go for it denise you only live once! The drive from where you are should only take a little more than ten hours! Peice of cake! And if you or your DH has a little case of the lead foot maybe only about nine hours! My DW and I always try to stop there for one night when we drive down to Disney from CT. I have a little lead foot and we usually pull into HH around the 13 hour mark! Go for it and have fun!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

We (family of 5) are driving from Vermont! We are going in December with the special rate for Non-members: $99/night for 3 nights, 4th night free; must sit through 90 minute DVC presentation. This for a 2 bedroom!!! Whata a deal!!!

FYI -- LAB, you will probably not be required to sit through a 90 minute presentation. The guides are very laid back. You will see a short video and then be asked if you wish to see more. If you are not interested then you will most likely be wished a good day. My in-laws couldn't believe how laidback the approach was when they toured there last fall.

Originally posted by baileybrad
FYI -- LAB, you will probably not be required to sit through a 90 minute presentation. The guides are very laid back. You will see a short video and then be asked if you wish to see more. If you are not interested then you will most likely be wished a good day. My in-laws couldn't believe how laidback the approach was when they toured there last fall.

LOL - when we did our presentation at HH (same deal that LAB is going for- $99/night for 3 nights + 4th free), we went into it knowing exactly how many points we wanted to buy, so once it came time for the sit-down with the guide (who had spoken to the guide we met 2 years earlier at BWV), it was just a case of telling her how many points and at which resort. Then we made the appointment for the closing, and we went on with our vacation. The whole thing probably took about 15 minutes.

We live in central NJ and it took us 12 hours to do the drive to HH. This was with only acouple of rest stops and gas stops. It was a long day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter