• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoosee's back on ADR for reservations!

TomorrowlandKD

Nowwwww approaching...
Guess that means this is one of the latest restaurants to reopen.

The menu looks fantastic. I snagged an ADR tonight for my wife and my trip in a couple weeks. Looks like there are still quite a few each day for those that may be interested!

Ate there last night (8/26). Split the crab/shrimp cake appetizer. Very good! Wife had the swordfish and I had the seared scollops. Both really good, but the swordfish was the better of the two. Wrapped up with the chocolate desert and cappuccino.

Restaurant was not full. Several tables were open during our ~90 minute meal. Service was very good.

Ate there last night (8/26). Split the crab/shrimp cake appetizer. Very good! Wife had the swordfish and I had the seared scollops. Both really good, but the swordfish was the better of the two. Wrapped up with the chocolate desert and cappuccino.

Restaurant was not full. Several tables were open during our ~90 minute meal. Service was very good.

AWESOME!!

Thanks for the quick review!

Ooh! I've been trying to figure out a restaurant in one of the monorail resorts to try when I'm in for the DIS family reunion. This may be it!

Ooh! I've been trying to figure out a restaurant in one of the monorail resorts to try when I'm in for the DIS family reunion. This may be it!

Absolutely!

We are planning to doing a little Monorail resort bar crawl....check out the DIS Family auction....then head to dinner at Narcoosee's. A nice evening I'd say!

Looking forward to seeing you again Laurie! Val & I are at BLT for the event

Made an ADR for October at Narcoosee's. It will be our first time. I plan on ordering a celebration cake for our wedding anniversary.

I can't find any reservations for anything my visit Oct 3-8 at this point. I wonder what's going on. Even less popular restaurants are fully booked. Luckily I made some reservations right away.

We ate there in April and loved our meal. Very good food, and great service.
We also were at a table where we could see the Electrical water pageant. its still really fun to watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter