• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Narcoosees review

magicmouse2

DIS Veteran
We had excellent meals at all restaurants, and had ADRs for all meals.

Narcoosees - Dinner
Appetizers - Prince Edward Mussels, Crab Cakes, fresh fruit - kids
Entrees - Surf n Turf, filet mignon.
Dessert - Almond crusted chocolate cake.

The mussels were delicious. Large not chewy and very garlicky. We used the bread and the toast served with the mussels to mop up the sauce. The portion was large enough to be an entree and I was quite full after this. The crab cakes were ok but not as good as the mussels.
Click on the images to enlarge them:-

The filet was cooked to perfection and very juicy. It was the best steak I have ever had. I didnt like the drawn butter served with the lobster so I ate my lobster plain. It was good but the meal was very rich and I struggled a bit.

Dessert was a little dry and not as good as the dessert the last time I ate at Narcoosees but I was very full anyway and had an anniversary caked ordered from the Bakery

This was the best meal of the trip and worth the 2 credits. The service was very good and the restaurant was not that noisy. We watched wishes from the bench outside on the observation deck which was magical. I would definately eat there again, the location is beautiful and food excellent. ETA - it was our anniversary dinner and our menu was personalized !

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for the review. I have ADR's on 10/26 and will have to try the Mussels as that is something I never tried. What time was your reservation and how long were you at the restaurant?

Thanks

Thanks for the review! We absolutely LOVE Narcoossee's and we return everytime we go to WDW! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it there! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter