Natalie's Bag of Tricks....Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sue,
Here is the Spirit of Aloha. I added envelopes for the invites and a tip envelope. I hope you like them!

SpiritofAloha-2.jpg

SpiritofAlohaenvelopekya.jpg

SpiritofAloha2-1.jpg

SpiritofAlohaenvelopekaleab.jpg

SpiritofAloha-1.jpg

I would love to have ones for Casanna and another one for Peyton--the ones Welcome to Disney:) These are so cute:)Thank you:)

Those invitations are AWESOME! We're taking a friend in September who has not been to WDW in many years. Since we got in on the free dining bounceback promo, we will be eating at many of these places. Sooo, once I hit my 180 window and get my ADRs, I'll probably be back here to request a few for Gwen. Thanx again for all your hard work!

Natalie,
You are awesome, these are so cute . This is going to help make it so much
more special than just taking them is. Would love to have your talent.
Thanks again.
Sue

Natalie,
We love your designs:cheer2: . We are taking my daughter(Haley) and her best friend(Alyson) to DisneyWorld :cool1: for Spring break in April. Could you pretty please make some for our trip to surprise the girls.

April5 BBB 11:30AM CRYSTAL PALACE 5:10PM SUPPER
6 CANADA 5:40PM SUPPER
7 JAPAN TEPPAN EDO 5:30 SUPPER
8 SCIFI 11:30 LUNCH
9 NORMWAY PRINCESS STORYBOOK BREAKFAST 8:30AM
10 CHEF MICKEYS BREAKFAST 7:30AM
OHANAS SUPPER 5:15PM
11 LIBERTY TREETAVERN 5:00PM SUPPER
PPARTY
12 CORAL REEF SUPPER 5:00PM

THANKS. THE GIRLS WILL BE REALLY SURPRISED.

What you are wonderful... your invites are beautiful... Do i dare wish for some, before you are to much in demand... ha!

I'm going to celebrate my son's birthday at DHS
We have reservation at Sci-Fi for lunch on May 10th at 1:00pm, his name is Ryan.
Also a P&PP for all of us on may 9th 2008... I don't know how you can put it on... maybe just You are invited... or all our name? my mom Suzanne, my sister Sandra, me Nathalie, and my 2 kids Ryan and Shannon... Or the Chevrier woman and Ryan and Shannon... I leave it up to you...
Also for Ryan, since we are going to DHS for his birthday, he love Star Wars, that's why we chose that park, so maybe something with Star Wars

I have a lot more, but those 3 are our most important.

Thank you so much, i can't wait to see them, you are very talented.

Hi.....
I'm working on a P&P Party design now. As soon as it's finished you'll be the first to know!!!!

Natalie,
We love your designs:cheer2: . We are taking my daughter(Haley) and her best friend(Alyson) to DisneyWorld :cool1: for Spring break in April. Could you pretty please make some for our trip to surprise the girls.

PPARTY

:goodvibes Here's the first few....................

CrystalPalace.jpg

LeCellier.jpg

TeppanEdo.jpg

Sci-FiDineIn-1.jpg

Hey Natalie
I thought I had already seen all of your creations. How did I miss the Beaches & Cream one? :confused3 Could you please do this one for me for Kendall & Cody w/ July 19th, no time. Thanks for everything.:worship:

Hey Natalie
I thought I had already seen all of your creations. How did I miss the Beaches & Cream one? :confused3 Could you please do this one for me for Kendall & Cody w/ July 19th, no time. Thanks for everything.:worship:

Here you go!

P.S. Happy (belated) Birthday!

BeachesCream.jpg

Good morning.....may I please have a Welcome to Disney and one for the Beaches & Cream invite addressed to The Slaters or The Slater Family whichever one works better for you. Thanks!
Desiree
:

Good morning.....may I please have a Welcome to Disney and one for the Beaches & Cream invite addressed to The Slaters or The Slater Family whichever one works better for you. Thanks!
Desiree
:

Did you want Welcome to Disney with Tink or Stitch?

Subscribing so that I can find you once our ADR's are set. We will be heading home the day that you arrive:sad2: . Going to POP 9/18/08 thru 9/29/08.:banana:

Natalie,

PPARTY

Here your BBB............

BBBCastleHaley.jpg

BBBCastlealison.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter