Natalie's Bag of Tricks....Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think you can add a THANK YOU.......
on the envelope you made for MVMCP??
pretty please:lovestruc
Thank you
Danielle:love:

Project2-4.jpg

IF ITS AT ALL POSSIBLE, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SHARE THE CLIPART WITH MICKEY HOLDING THE CANDY CANE?
I WAS TRYING TO GOOGLE IT BUT NOTHING WAS COMING UP.
I APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN BUT IF NOT I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!
THANK YOU:thumbsup2

AND THANK YOU FOR THE TY ENVELOPE!!!

I love this design! Can you do one with the Eshleman Family for December 17, 2008 with narrator Chita Rivera? If not, please post a blank one and the fonts you used and I will attempt to personalize it myself. Do you have a matching envelope?

PS: What fonts did you use on Akershus (are both types Harrington) and MVMCP 2? I'd like to try to personalize those as well.:santa:

The font for Akershus is Harrington and the one for the MVMCP 2 is called fontdinerdotcom loungy.

CandlelightPrcessional-3.jpg

CandleProcessionalEnvelope.jpg

IF ITS AT ALL POSSIBLE, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SHARE THE CLIPART WITH MICKEY HOLDING THE CANDY CANE?
I WAS TRYING TO GOOGLE IT BUT NOTHING WAS COMING UP.
I APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN BUT IF NOT I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!
THANK YOU:thumbsup2

AND THANK YOU FOR THE TY ENVELOPE!!!

Project3-3.gif

I was looking for something a little more formal, like the candle light one you did. Your invited to join Mickey & friends Dec. 26 - Jan. 3 to celebrate the holiday season.........
I would love to see your other ideas. I haven't been able to find many for a Christmas Surprise.
Do you think a matching envelope is possible?
Thanks for your help!

Wow...your designs are awesome!! I was wondering if you could design me an invite for the Wonderland Tea Party.

My daughter's b-day is the 2nd of Dec. and I would love to give her an invitation from Alice and the Mad Hatter to join their tea party as part of her b-day gift. My daughter's name is Leslie and she will be attending the Wonderland tea party on Dec. 22. If possible, could you please add something about bringing her sister Lauren as well? This would really add a little extra magic to her b-day surprise.

Thank you!!

Hi Natalie!

Just wondered if you have an invite for the EPCOT Segway Tour? I looked around, but didn't see one. If not, do you think you could DISign one?

We scheduled our DH's (Jim & Mike) for the tour on January 3 @ 9:00 AM.

Sorry, one more!!

Can you personalize the Wishes Cruise for the Koehler Family on January 2, 2009?

Hi Natalie:

Just wondered if you are still personalizing invitations as I hadn't seen any response to the above. If you're not, that's okay, I will figure out something else.

Hello again,
You did some incredible things for me this past year... I have an other favor to ask... unfortunatly I'm not going to Disney, not this year...
But my daughter wants a High school musical birthday party and I need a cool invitation, I have no idea what to do...
Shannon is turning 9.
We are celebrating it at the Youville Gym from 5pm to 7 pm with a small dinner and cake.
It's at the gym because the kids can play basketball ha! ha!
R.S.V.P

Can you help me, you can put the HSM gang or the wildcats logo etc....
Thank you!

Wow...your designs are awesome!! I was wondering if you could design me an invite for the Wonderland Tea Party.

My daughter's b-day is the 2nd of Dec. and I would love to give her an invitation from Alice and the Mad Hatter to join their tea party as part of her b-day gift. My daughter's name is Leslie and she will be attending the Wonderland tea party on Dec. 22. If possible, could you please add something about bringing her sister Lauren as well? This would really add a little extra magic to her b-day surprise.

Thank you!!

AlicesTeaParty.jpg

Hi Natalie:

Just wondered if you are still personalizing invitations as I hadn't seen any response to the above. If you're not, that's okay, I will figure out something else.

segway.jpg

WishesCruise-2.jpg

Hello Nat,

I forgot an important detail... January 10th

crossing my fingers to see if you can help!

Hi there,

I just was looking through your photobuck and you are AMAZING!! I am going to try to personalize all my invites myself so I don't have to bother you!

There is one that I would like to request. I am surprising my DH and DDad with a round of golf at Oak Trail, I saw your invite for Fantasia and was hoping we could change the name to Oak Trail?? Is that possible??

I am not in a hurry so please take your time or if you know of another place to get an invite like that, that would be great too! Thanks SO much!

Hi Natalie, I had asked you to disign this for me but I'm sure you've been pretty busy so I came up with something myself. Thanks anyways!

I had used your 4shared invites and personalized all of my dinner invites myself and had them printed out the other day. They look great! You sure do have a talent!

I am finishing up the last of my invitations for our upcoming trip and I wondered if there was an invitation and envelope for the carriage ride at Fort Wilderness and envelopes for Harmony Barbershop and Hoop-De-Doo. Also can the year on this envelope "Going to WDW Airplane" be changed to 2009?

Thank you so much for making your wonderful designs and then sharing them. You have made so many vacations all the more magical! pixiedust:

I LOVE your Disigns! Would you happen to have an invitation and envelope for Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast at the Garden Grill? I didn't see them on your site....

Also....a letter inviting a family to stay in a brand new Pirate Room at CBR INSTEAD of at POR?

Our girls THINK we're staying at POR-Alligator Bayou, but then I found out about the new Pirate rooms and changed our ressies as a surprise....I'd love a letter to hand them once we walk into the room....maybe something saying two such terrific girls deserve a special room? (it's our first ever visit to WDW):confused3 Their names are Shannon and Melissa if you need that. We're going April 25-May 2nd, 2009....

TIA!

Hi Natalie!

I tried pulling these Star Wars invites/envelopes off of your shared site, but the link no longer works. Would you be willing to customize these for me? I'm surprising my husband next week with a trip in June for Star Wars weekends...

The invite would read:

The Griffiths Family
Dean, Stacy and Nathan

And the envelope would read:

The Griffiths Family

Thanks in advance, Natalie - these disigns are AWESOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter