Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

I want nothing, just to say hi.:flower3: My shirts were a hit and as usual I was making them up until I left so the only pictures I have are on the girls and myself. :banana:But trust me, we were styling. :yay: Got lots of Kudos. My understanding is that they close threads at 250 posts. :rolleyes1So I am sure before too long, this one will hit 250 also. Like the new set up. Penny:upsidedow

Hi Natalie I came across your designs tonight and was wondering if you could make me a Ravens Mickey. I love the other football teams you have and know my family would be happy to see it posted as a magnet on our cruise door.

Our Trip is August 29th.

Thank you--you have fabulous work!

Amy

You have such incredible artwork! I'd like to request please 2 shirts for my boys. I'd like the Star Wars Jedi shirts (found under boys names) with the Jedi Mickey and their names in Mickey font:

Jedi Jacob
Jedi Ben

These are for our August 2009 trip! Thanks a million. I've also used some of your blanks and personalized them myself, but I can't do this one. :lmao:

Hi Natalie!!
Love your new place and how you did the buttons. :cool1: subbing
Penny is right, I am sure you will QUICKLY out grow this place! :goodvibes
Sandy

My trip starts 7/31/09
I need 4 Test Track Lisc. PLEASE......
Issue 7/31/09
Expires 8/5/09
Names:
Keith (Mickey Picture)
Carol Ann (Minnie Picture)
Kennedy (Tinker Bell Picture)
Keller (Ariel Picture)

thank you sooooooo much!
Carol Ann

Natalie,

I am so excited over your journal designs!!! :worship:

I have printed almost all your 2010 designs on heavy cardstock as 5 x 7's and can't wait to get them bound at office max!! =)
Thank You so much for your creativity!

I also just noticed the new thread... here is the info for our Aug 29- Sept 6 trip from your old thread.....
if you are still doing invites, can you please do a few for me?

MNSSHP for Brianna Sept 4
BBB Castle Design for Brianna Sept 4
Lunch at Cinderellas Castle (c4t-4) for Brianna 8/30 at 1:00
Breakfast at Akershus for Brianna 9/5 at 10:30 am
if you can do a welcome to disney for the Rofeim Family with a castle backround that would be great!!! Thank you so much!

Well, it looks like people are just reposting their requests from the old thread. So, I will also - hope that is okay.

I'd like two of these personalized - please. Our trip isn't until November, so we are not in any hurry. Sadly, I'm clueless how to do it myself.

What I'm wanting is the Passport 1 cover personalized. One to say Maddie's and the other to say Mickie's.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...assport 1/?action=view&current=BlankCover.jpg

Hello Natalie,
I don't really need anything personalized. I was just wondering if it was ok to use some of your Mousekeeping envelopes. They are adorable.
Thank you in advance.:goodvibes

Hey ;) I posted on the other thread right before it was closed.

We're going to Disney August 9th-16th.

I would love these ones please:
jedimouse.jpg

That says Camden

And this:
stitch.jpg

We're going to the ohana breakfast. Can I have two boys with stitch....one Camden, one Andrew

And then could you do the same thing but Lilo on the other side for the girls? One Kaylie....one Katherine.

Thanks so much!!

(This was post 3764 on your other thread)

Oh please, me too!
Natalie, your disigns are just gorgeous! I have been looking at them so much all day long that my eyes are going crossed. They are just all so cute that I can't decide. I would love if you could make me some personalized t-shirt disigns. And to say thanks for your labor of love, I would love to make your daughter and son one of my Disney character hairclippie or bookmarks. Just PM me with their preferences. Thank you in advance.

First of all, for matching Mickey Ear Hat t-shirts (from your photobucket>t-shirt designs>Mickey Ear Hats)
Mickey (first one): Wayne
Minnie: Jen
Buzz: Walter
Cinderella: Mackenzie

Then, for matching father/son shirts, the jedi Mickey with gold name lettering: Wayne, Walter

Then, for Mickey Head t-shirts (from your photobucket>t-shirt designs>Disney Character Designs>Mickey and the Gang):
Sorcerer Mickey: Walter
Pink Minnie with Tiara: Mackenzie

and from here on the disboards:
Pirate Mickey Character Star (post#3733): Walter
Stitch Mickey Head with surfboard (post#3626): blank
Cinderella Mickey Head (the one with the castle in the background and says "in every girl is a little princess"): Mackenzie

Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Just wanted to say that I admire how you set up this new thread. So easy to find everything. Maybe I'll try something similar. I know I could use fewer threads to make requests easier!

Maybe you are still editing but the Gift Tag labeled link repeats the Test Track photobucket link...

Thanks Marion!
I think I finally have it fixed....... I posted this in a rush before work yesterday!

Well, it looks like people are just reposting their requests from the old thread. So, I will also - hope that is okay.

I'd like two of these personalized - please. Our trip isn't until November, so we are not in any hurry. Sadly, I'm clueless how to do it myself.

What I'm wanting is the Passport 1 cover personalized. One to say Maddie's and the other to say Mickie's.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...assport 1/?action=view&current=BlankCover.jpg

Natalie, if we have a request on teh locked thread - would you prefer we repost it here? Or just leave it as is?

Thank you for reposting.......

It will be soooooooo much easier for me if anyone who want to make a request(or has a pending request), to repost it on this new thread. I just want to make a fresh start! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause..... I'm really doing the best I know how!

I will be away from Saturday til Tuesday. We are taking the kids camping (we have an RV so there is no "roughing it" in my world!). I will be taking my laptop to work on some requests. I am going to print all the requests on the thread before I leave and will be working on those. There is no internet at this campground so I won't be posting until we get back on Tuesday.

I also had requested afew designs on your previous thread.
Our trip starts on Sept. 20th.

-I was wondering if I could get this with the name Kaitlyn.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/001/Alexis.jpg

--This with the name Rachel

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Tshirt Designs/Tinkerbell and Fairies/GothTink.jpg

and was wondering if it would be possible for you to do a Tink in a Haloween costume with this design:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/... Designs/Holiday/Halloween/GrumpyasMickey.jpg

Thanks

Natalie,

Our trip is Aug 28, 2009. I would like to finish the shirts early to ship them by the end of July to our friends house as we will be traveling around at the beginning of Aug and won't have time to ship right before we leave. Both of my girls are celebrating their "Sweet 16" on this cruise and have no idea that they are going on a Disney Cruise (they actually think we are going to spend the week in Disney and tour around Florida to the beaches)

A dream is a wish your heart makes w/Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell w/initial J can be in turquoise or pink
Tinkerbell w/initial C can be in pink or turquoise

Tinkerbell w/ What did you celebrate?

This was in another thread with Totes:

Tinkerbell with High Maintenance doesn't even begin to cover it (Jessica)
Tinkerbell with High Maintenance doesn't even begin to cover it (Courtney)

Thanks so much.

Sorry - I didn't see this new thread and PM'd you. I was requesting some new Journal pages. Our trip is a Grand Gathering in December, and was wondering if you could do a few pages specific to the holidays?
I was thinking about the Candlelight Processional, World Showcase Storytellers, basic holday decorations and maybe a page specific to our grand gathering. There are also a couple of resturants that we are planning on eating at that aren't in the list yet - Le Cellier & Beirgarten.

The trip isn't until December - so no major rush. I can tell from your photo account that you have been super busy! Love you work!

I saw a few days ago mickey parasailing at castaway cay it was a single rider and a double rider. Can anyone help me with with this design on where I can find it. We leave on the cruise in 7 days and would love to print it off.
thanks so much..

Hi Natalie..

I had posted on your old thread and was wondering what had happened :confused3 We are leaving July 29th, but need a couple of days to cut and make the shirts. I would like the circle Animal Kingdom disign - Saying The Wendel Family (at the top) Getting Wild at the Animal Kingdom with the year. Then can I get the Mickey ear hat Buzz (Daddy)
Ariel (Mommy) Aurora (Ava) and Woody (Dylan). Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter