Natalie's Place.......I have to stop taking requests at this time...

Natalie, I just wanted to say thank you for your amazing design. :worship:
I added a different border and the wording at the bottom :flower3:

20100201_0946.jpg

i love your designs - can you do the one that says drinking around teh world with a 2010 instead of 2009 - that would be awesome!
thank you

Natalie,
I saw that you gave permission to personalize your heads. I sent a PM but wanted to let you know that I did use the Mickey Eagles head as a base. I then added a cheerleader Minnie and changed the number on Mickey's shirt.

I added names to the left ear. The shirts are for Daniel's make a wish trip. I wanted to thank you for offering your base ideas to personalize and to work with. I could not have done it with my basic skilz.

Thank you again for doing the hard work.

Natalie,

Your designs are amazing. I am making a 2010 journal for my 5 year old sister. Can't wait to go and help her fill it in.

I know you are busy, but if you have time could you possible make a journal page like the monorail/ferry/bus that would journal the arrival and departure on an airplane. Also, could you make a journal page for our resort stay at the Polynesian?

My head is spinning but I think this post helped me find what I was looking for. Your designs are awesome and I plan to use them to make a book for our fall 2010 trip. I'm attempting an autograph book. if I wanted a customized 001 Cover...how would I go about getting that? I have some very basic photoshop skills.

Natalie....OH MY GOODNESS!! You are AMAZING!!

Can anyone help me in printing off some of Natalie's pics for a planner that I'm trying to create? I have been to photobucket but can't seem to figure out how to print, and as for 4shared....I am lost on the home page..

I'm not completely computer dumb...but I just can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Natalie....OH MY GOODNESS!! You are AMAZING!!

Can anyone help me in printing off some of Natalie's pics for a planner that I'm trying to create? I have been to photobucket but can't seem to figure out how to print, and as for 4shared....I am lost on the home page..

I'm not completely computer dumb...but I just can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Girls,

You cannot print the images from 4shared or photobucket. You will have to d/l them to your computer.

Photobucket
In photobucket, click on each image you want to copy to make sure it is full size. After it is as big as you can get it (look for the % overlay in the upper left corner of the image), right click, click on copy. Go to the folder you want to store the image in. Right click again, click on paste.

4 Shared
From the home page, go to the links on the left, find the image you want. See the little down arrow? Click on that.... Sometimes you can do it from here, sometimes it takes you into the larger image. Either way, there is still a down arrow below the image. Click the down arrow to download. It will ask you for the destination that you want to save the image in. After you do the first one, the next time you go to download a new image, it should take you to save in the same location. Just pay attention to make sure it does, or you may be hunting for where you saved your images. :scared1:

Hope this helps.

Hey Natalie! I was wondering if you could do two test track licenses for me, please!

One with the name Flannery (female) issue 12/3/2010-12/10/2010 and with Chip and Dale as the character(s)
One with the name Molly (female) issue 12/3/2010-12/10/2010 and with minnie mouse as the character

thanks sooooooooo much! your work is fabulous!!!!

Hello Scooby or Natalie
Im missing 4 planning cards of ADRs. Im wondering if you could make them for me?
They are Tony's, Crystal Palace, Planet Hollywood and Yak and Yeti
Thanks in advance.
Ana Carol

:worship:

Hey Natalie! I was wondering if you could do two test track licenses for me, please!

One with the name Flannery (female) issue 12/3/2010-12/10/2010 and with Chip and Dale as the character(s)
One with the name Molly (female) issue 12/3/2010-12/10/2010 and with minnie mouse as the character

thanks sooooooooo much! your work is fabulous!!!!

Natalie is gone, busy with family. If you can find a blank and post the link here along with your original request, I can try and do it for you.

Hello Scooby or Natalie
Im missing 4 planning cards of ADRs. Im wondering if you could make them for me?
They are Tony's, Crystal Palace, Planet Hollywood and Yak and Yeti
Thanks in advance.
Ana Carol

:worship:

Ana,

I'm not with the program, only have been to WDW once, and I don't know what ADRs are. If you can post a link to what you want I can look to see if I can do it.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...ck Licenses/?action=view&current=AlexisJo.jpg

with the name "Flannery"
Epcot 2010
issued/expires 2010

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Test Track Licenses/?action=view&current=Mary.jpg

with the name "Molly"
Epcot 2010
issued/expires 2010

ps. scooby I live in SLC too!

Nice! I'm sorry, but because of the background writing, I cannot change this. I'd have to blank the entire background to do it. It would not look good. If there is a blank, I can add information to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter