Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Natalie,

This is another request for shirts for our upcoming trip.

Tink Star - Emma

Mickey Jedi Star - Ben

Goofy Star - Taylor

Post #2768 gold rings with border and MK inside the rings with Susie and Bill Celebrating 14 Magical Years

Post #2237 Tink with border and name Emma

Mickey Head with Giraffe print - Mimmi

Mickey and Minnie Hearts (in 4shared) with border and Susie and Bill Celebrating 14 Years of Magic

I have spent several hours looking at all of the post of your creations. :surfweb: I am certainly appreciative of all of your work. This trip is a total surprise for our kids. I can hardly wait until I get your designs from both of my requests so I can get started with the shirts. :Pinkbounc

Hi Natalie,

I just saw someone's finished t-shirts that used your disigns. They look great!
I am hoping that you could put together some Mickey Ear Hats for me.
Specifically I am looking for the following:

Mickey Ear Hat: Mickey "Bill" in red

Mickey Ear Hat: Minnie Mouse "Susie" in pink

Mickey Ear Hat: Goofy "Taylor" in blue

Mickey Ear Hat: Tigger "Ben" in blue (if you have Buzz, please use him instead)

Mickey Ear HAt: Tink "Emma" in bright green

Thanks for all of your creativity.

Susie :)

Have a wonderful trip!

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Completed requests/tbandemommy/

This request is from page 200 and I was wondering if there is any way you may be able to get to it within the next two weeks. I know it is going to take a little more work than others, but I have been very excited to see what you came up with. Thank you in advance!

I'll work on this later today............

This request is from page 200 and I was wondering if there is any way you may be able to get to it within the next two weeks. I know it is going to take a little more work than others, but I have been very excited to see what you came up with. Thank you in advance!

I gave it a shot.........I hope they are what you had in mind!

Have a wonderful trip!

Mom1.jpg

Hannah1.jpg

RETURNTODISNEY.jpg

RETURNTODISNEY2.jpg

Mommyme-1.jpg

Mommyme2-3.jpg

I would almost say I am speechless..... but oh my goodness!!! Natalie, these have given me goosebumps and tears. I am utterly amazed!! WOW!!!:love::yay::cheer2::woohoo::love1:
And, the only way I have been able to keep this a secret from my DD is that she lives with her father (we are divorced, but I see her usually every other weekend and every Thursday night). Well, she is here tonight and I cannot scream or cry or whoop for joy because she will want to see why..... and well, it is a secret...
Natalie, thank you. This means more to me than you can possibly know. Thank you for the pixie dust!pixiedust:
AMAZING

Do you customize the paint tube you use in your signature? I looked in your files and didn't see one. If so, can I get one that says Easton? Thanks

Can I also get the minnie with red/white polka dots in post #3171 with

Amelia
Natalie

and the Mickey in the same post with

Easton

Thank you so much!!

I would almost say I am speechless..... but oh my goodness!!! Natalie, these have given me goosebumps and tears. I am utterly amazed!! WOW!!!:love::yay::cheer2::woohoo::love1:
And, the only way I have been able to keep this a secret from my DD is that she lives with her father (we are divorced, but I see her usually every other weekend and every Thursday night). Well, she is here tonight and I cannot scream or cry or whoop for joy because she will want to see why..... and well, it is a secret...
Natalie, thank you. This means more to me than you can possibly know. Thank you for the pixie dust!pixiedust:
AMAZING

You're Welcome...........
I'm impressed that you are able to keep the secret!

Thanks Natalie! Here's a picture of my DS 16 wearing a shirt with your design. I added the stars (was able to find the same color pattern) and the family name. Loved the technicolor Mickey! We got lots of great comments as we all walked around in our custom shirts.

wdw09296-1.jpg

- Erin

We are leaving is 12 days if you have a chance that would be awesome if not I totally understand :) Sorry to be a pain thanks so much!

Hi Natalie
I am amazed by your talent and your generousity. I have photoshop elements but have no idea what I'm doing, LOL. I was wondering if you minded making a couple disigns for me? I would like to request the oval Celebrating My 1st Trip with 2009 with the name Delaney, same disign but have it say Celebrating My 2nd Trip with 2009 Aiden.
Also from Post 591 Mickey Star with name Aiden
Post 949 Tinkerbell Star with name Delaney
And last one for me:) Post 1793 Tinkerbell with Name Jaycie
I really appreciate you doing this and am so excited to make the shirts:)
Thank you a bunch!
Jaycie

Natalie ~ Sorry to change topics.... are you no longer designing M&M tube labels? Just curious because I put in a request on 4/18 thread #169 for one. I was looking for Disney Cruise stating: Disney Magic June 13-20,2009. They would make awesome FE gifts. Thank you!

I know I just posted a request a few days ago, but I finally finished going through your designs and found a couple more lol!

Thank you Penny!

Miranda.jpg

This with the names (marie's my favorite character!!):
Jennia
Violet

I did these but had a blonde moment and forgot to post them.............
I added a little extra!

Calvin2-1.jpg

And this one with:
Grandpa
Uncle Michael
Uncle Jeff
Venny

Thanks again! I have a tote bag I made with one of your blanks, I'll try and get a photo posted soon. :cutie:

Wow, I just looked through all these pages and would like to request the follwoing:

1.) Animal Kingdom designs (there's one on pg. 9, Post #126 with the names: Brandon 2009 and Jacob 2009

2). The MNSSHP logo with the fireworks on pg 12, #177 with the same names as above as well as Allie 2009 and Joe 2009

3). 2 each of The Buzz Lightyear on pg 14 (#198) and POTC (#199) with the names Brandon and Jacob on each. Not sure if you put the years on there but if you do - 2009.

4). 2 of the “Dash” character from Incredibles star design from your photobucket album. It’s design #21 in the “character stars” album. Names Brandon and Jacob.

5). The "If you're gonna Dream Big" on page 75 (#1112) with the names Allie, Joe, Brandon, Jacob 2009 (4 shirts total)

6). Then there was a MNSSHP logo on pg 62 (#919) with the same 4 names and year.

Thank you so much!! This is awesome - I wish I would've found you a couple years ago. We don't leave till 10/24 so please take your time. I just love scrolling through and looking at your designs. Thanks again!

Hello! I found this page by way of some other Disers and am just amazed with all your designs! I really love the candy cane names with Mickey... Would it be possible to get a candy cane striped Mickey Head? Red, White and Green? and/or red and white ? I would put it on a long sleeved T shirt and make some flannel PJ pants to wear with it. We are going over Christmas this coming Dec. I was thinking total size would be smaller -- maybe 4x4 ?

Let me know. I realize it might take a little while. Thanks so much! :flower3: I just love your designs especially mousekeeping envelopes, etc.!

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooo verrrrry much. Got them all printed out ready for ironing! The trip will be difficult and bittersweet. My husband's father died and it was his dying wish that we wouldn't cancel our trip for the funeral. My husband flies up Tues, then will fly into Orlando to meet up with us on Thurs to honor his wishes. It will be tough, but we'll be so busy we won't have time to think much until after the 15th.

Thanks again.
Karen Ott

I noticed in Natalie's photobucket album that someone made a photobook using the EPCOT pages. Can anyone tell me if the EPCOT stamps smear on that photopaper? Also, if you write with a Sharpie, does it bleed through that paper?

Thanks,
Maggie

Hi Natalie,
My post # was 3020 on page 202. My trip is in less than 2 weeks. If you have time to do it I would really appreciate it. If not don't worry about it!

Thanks!:flower3:

Here is what I have finished for you..........
#2862 is an AK design request. I'm not sure exactly what you wanted.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Completed requests/niklynn1/

Natalie--
THANKS so much for taking the time to work on my requests. We've already got the t-shirts purchased and are ready to get started on these.

I apologize about being the post number not being correct. Not sure what happened there, but what I was looking for is an Iowa State Cyclones design. In your 4 shared file, you have a Mickey head outline with a Mickey playing football in front of it. (It is a KC Chiefs one in your file). Can you make one similar to this for the Iowa State Cyclones? One with the Mickey holding the football and also one with the Minnie cheerleader with pom poms.

Also, the Mickey ear hats that you made for me are adorable, but can you make a small change on the Tinkerbell one? My name is spelled uniquely, NikY with a "Y" at the end instead of the "i". I know, it is different and people easily mistake it.

Thanks for your help with this , Natalie. You are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter