Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Natalie! I LOVE your disigns. I found something else that would work, so I cancelled mine on post #2860. You seem super busy.

Do you think you might have time to do this one though:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/001/David-1.jpg
with "Mommy", "June 13, 2009", and "I'm with the birthday boys!" across the bottom? My shirts will be here tuesday, but our trip isn't until June. If you don't think you can do it, let me know & I'll keep looking!

Thanks!

Hello! I found this page by way of some other Disers and am just amazed with all your designs! I really love the candy cane names with Mickey... Would it be possible to get a candy cane striped Mickey Head? Red, White and Green? and/or red and white ? I would put it on a long sleeved T shirt and make some flannel PJ pants to wear with it. We are going over Christmas this coming Dec. I was thinking total size would be smaller -- maybe 4x4 ?

Let me know. I realize it might take a little while. Thanks so much! :flower3: I just love your designs especially mousekeeping envelopes, etc.!

Hi Natalie! First, I am just editing my request, still would like to get the christmas mickey ears if I can, but also would like the Candy Cane names with Mickey "as is" the design with the following names:

1. Griffin 2. Nolyn

Thanks! I saw on an earlier post you that you are still working several pages back from my original post, so I am happy to wait for mine! December is still a way off! Thanks again!!! :goodvibes Your Journal for 2010 is amazing!

Natalie

You have no idea how special you make our trips. My DS7 has PDD-NOS (autism) and utilizes "wheels" for the most part when he is in Disney. It makes him feel so special when people asks about our shirts and he gets to give them the details on them. He is so proud. Thanks again.

We are heading out for 10 days the begining of June. DS has a college student who is his Developmental Therapist and he has never been to Disney so I am taking him with us. He has been invaluable and although he gets paid for his job, it is no where close to being enough for all he has done for ur family. Anyway, I am trying to make his first trip extra special, so I am making Tshirts - AGAIN.

I would appreciate the following names for these shirts

Jared
Stone
Susan
Ganny

url]

url]

url]

url]

just adding we leave June 3.

Thanks

Hi Natalie! I LOVE your disigns. I found something else that would work, so I cancelled mine on post #2860. You seem super busy.

Do you think you might have time to do this one though:
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/001/David-1.jpg
with "Mommy", "June 13, 2009", and "I'm with the birthday boys!" across the bottom? My shirts will be here tuesday, but our trip isn't until June. If you don't think you can do it, let me know & I'll keep looking!

Thanks!

Have a great trip!

Mommy-1.jpg

That is so sweet!
Natalie - would you mind doing one of those Pop Century for my son Noah?
We are at Disney 6 - 7 times a year and we stay at Pop Century every time.
He loves the big wheel bike; he is 4.
Thanks ever so much!

Noey&Me

Noah-1.jpg

Noah1.jpg

Hi Natalie...I know that you are extremly busy and have tons of requests, I did make a request back in Feb for a couple of your designs but I do not know if I have missed the post or if perhaps they were overlooked?

You did do one for my DS that is Stitch and you added so many great things to the mickey head (there are also many requests for that one, very popular!)
and also the Mickey head with Tigger for my DN that is wonderful but I am not seeing :

Mickey head with Buzz and name Colton
Three Graduation designs with 1 Cameron, 2 Kolby and 3 Proud Parents( these can be whatever you design)

We leave for our trip in just 19 more days and totally understand if you cannot get to these. Can you PM me if not so that I can come up with something else instead if needed...

I have made so many great things from your designs..the Epcot passports, autograph pages and a few shirts....
Thank you so much for all your magic:yay::yay:

Just found this thread today and I am in total ahhhh. When we were at Disney in March, I wondered how all of these people got such great personalized shirts. Now I know how! I think I even remember seeing some of your amazing designs!!! You are truly gifted!

THANK YOU!

Hi Natalie...I know that you are extremly busy and have tons of requests, I did make a request back in Feb for a couple of your designs but I do not know if I have missed the post or if perhaps they were overlooked?

You did do one for my DS that is Stitch and you added so many great things to the mickey head (there are also many requests for that one, very popular!)
and also the Mickey head with Tigger for my DN that is wonderful but I am not seeing :

Mickey head with Buzz and name Colton
Three Graduation designs with 1 Cameron, 2 Kolby and 3 Proud Parents( these can be whatever you design)

We leave for our trip in just 19 more days and totally understand if you cannot get to these. Can you PM me if not so that I can come up with something else instead if needed...

I have made so many great things from your designs..the Epcot passports, autograph pages and a few shirts....
Thank you so much for all your magic:yay::yay:

here's one before work............

Colton-2.jpg

Thanks Natalie! No rush because our trip isn't until December and you are obviously busy! Keep up the amazing work!

here's one before work............

Colton-2.jpg

I LOVE this one! Could I please get it with the name Dylan? If you could do a Woody one like this I would love it with the name Blake. Also, could you possibly do one in this same kind of way (they will wear them at the same time) with Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc.? Thank you so much.

hi i was wondering if you can do a buzzlight year one the same way you have it but with my sons name Nathan and also a mickeyhead that you have with tinkerbell that says mom ( i saw it on your photobucket page it says grandma pat but if you can but mom that would be great)
Thank You
Kelly

Natalie-

Could you please do the Graduation Design with:

1. Mickey and the name Cameron
2. Minnie and the name Kolby
3. Mickey and Minnie with Proud Parents

Both kids are graduating from both High School and a Tech School (so Double Diplomas for Both!!) so we are very excited to be celebrating! Cameron is a Fire Fighter Cadet and EMT and Kolby is a Culinary Arts Graduate...
Thanks again !:worship::worship:

Parents2.jpg

Kolby-1.jpg

Cameron2.jpg

Parents3.jpg

Kolby1.jpg

Cameron3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter