• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

National Treasure Ride

KellyNY

DIS Veteran
Hi, I am watching National Treasure right now. What a wonderful movie. Wonder, why don't they make a ride or maybe sort of mission like Kim Possible. What do you think?

I always wonder why they don't create more "movie-connected" attractions.

Hi, I am watching National Treasure right now. What a wonderful movie. Wonder, why don't they make a ride or maybe sort of mission like Kim Possible. What do you think?

I love this movie! lol A Kim Possible mission more for grown ups maybe? That would be fun!

I love this idea. My DH and I can watch this movie over and over again, he even loves "Book of Secrets" just as much. I too think they should do some sort of mystery solving puzzle type ride or attraction. An adult type Kim Possible is a very good idea too....Hmmm!!!!!

I love this idea. My DH and I can watch this movie over and over again, he even loves "Book of Secrets" just as much. I too think they should do some sort of mystery solving puzzle type ride or attraction. An adult type Kim Possible is a very good idea too....Hmmm!!!!!

Same here, watching 3rd night in a row:). Just love this movie. I think it is amazing tribute to the history.

My 6 year old asked me why there wasn't more about this movie in the 'America' part of EPCOT.... she thought it was really interesting.... and loved the adventures they had lol

They could spread it all over WS for clues with a conclusion at USA. We would love to play it.

I think that's a great idea! Wonder why they haven't thought of that already?:confused3

Susan

I always thought that a ride connected to Polar Express would be really great!! But then, I love a good roller coaster, which would make sence for that one.

this is a great idea! i also think the roller coaster to yzma's lab in "the emperor's new groove" would make an excellent ride!

I always thought that a ride connected to Polar Express would be really great!! But then, I love a good roller coaster, which would make sence for that one.

Sea World transforms their Wild Arctic simulator to Polar Express during the holidays.As far as National Treasure hasn't Nicolas Cage come out and said he feels the movie should be made into an attraction.

it would be a great way for them to put the indy ride from DL in WDW without it being indy since DHS has the indy stunt show.

Those are two of my favorite movies because of the attention to history. It would be great if Disney did something themed to it in the parks. As perfect as WS would be for it, KP kind of negates the possibility. A ride would make more sense but where? DHS is the only place that makes sense for a ride since you obviously can't put it in FW.

A ride would make more sense but where? DHS is the only place that makes sense for a ride since you obviously can't put it in FW.

The Indy ride at DL is in Adventureland. They could probably find room to squeeze it in at MK.

The Indy ride at DL is in Adventureland. They could probably find room to squeeze it in at MK.

I suppose Adventureland would still work for it.:thumbsup2

I do like the idea of a KP version of it in WS though. Only with much more cryptic clues.

EDIT

Who wouldn't want to surrender their hand to the heart of the warroir?:lmao:

I agree:thumbsup2 The National Treasure movies are great and I think an attraction would definitely work.Maybe if they release the 3rd one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter