National's cancellation policy

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
just curious about this.
i think in the past, when we made ressies with Budget, they had some sort of cancellation policy. they take our Credit Card #, and if we didn't cancel by a certain time, there'd be a penalty charged to our card.

does National have something similar?

No-show
National Car Rental may charge a fee for vehicles that are reserved but not rented, if the reservation is not canceled within 24 hours of anticipated arrival.
No-show fees will be billed to the credit card given at the time of reservation.

hmm... okay, i was doing rate quotes, and decided to see what would happen if i clicked the book this reservation button.

it didn't ask me for a CC#, and instead just confirmed a ressie.

so, i'm confused, how can they charge a cancel penalty or no-show penalty, if they never got my CC#?

Well, obviously if they don't have a credit card number on file for you, they cannot. However, it is only fair to others not to make ressies and not keep them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter