Nats journal!!!

nattyk

mummy to 3 :)
After reading others peoples journals I decided that I would do one as well - I think it will help if I write down what I am doing, how I am getting on etc etc and welcome any comments and feed back.

Well I am Nathalie and am 30 yrs old, I am from Woking in England and am married with 2 children - Amy will be 3 at christmas and Joshua is 6 months old. I have just returned to work after 7 months of maternity leave.

I have been on a diet my whole life!!!! food on my mind 24/7!!!!Before I had Amy I weighted 12 stone and during my pregnancy put on 4 stone!!!! it took me awhile to lose it, but got back to 12 stone before I fell pregnant with Joshua I only put on 2 stone with Joshua and am now 11stone 9lbs thanks to the South Beach Diet which I started about 5wks ago, but now I have stopped losing weight (!!!!) hence writing a journal.

This is what I have eaten so far today:-

B'fast - Bran Flakes (2nd day back at work, and with 2kids to get to nursery no time to make eggs!!!)
Lunch - salad, chicken, avocado, mozarella
snack - low fat Yoghurt & nuts
Dinner - steak, salad, mishrooms
2 x chocolate biscuits ( I know I know!!!!)

Going to try and not weight myself until Sunday (but I have a habit of getting the scales out everyday!!!!) Also have a wedding on Saturday, but am confident that I will be good!!

Well until next time, thanks for reading and feel free to add any comments.

N
XX

food today:-

b'fast - 2 x hard boiled eggs
snack - nuts
lunch - tuna & salad with some mayo
dinner - not sure yet

2 x decaf coffee with milk

Got a wedding tomorrow so will be as good as can be!!!!

until next time
Nat

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter