NE Ohio DIS Meet (pictures)

Great pics, Elaine!

LOL@the cell phone picture!

Thanks for sharing! :)

EpcotKilterFan called just before the official start of the DISmeet so that she could be counted at "present". It was sometime after Elaine called Dan that I thought that we should try to get photos of our proxy DISers. Elaine's photo turned out as good as my best attempt, so I didn't bother posting mine.

We missed you Debbie. I know that you would have been there in the flesh if it weren't for prior commitments.

I have to admit, the one picture of the cell phones had a little help from Photoshop :rolleyes:

Photoshop, eh. I wondered why your cell phone picture turned out so much better than mine. :)

Yeah well... on the "perfect" picture I had of both, your cell read "Towncrier" so I missed getting both the right names at the same time. I guess I need to be quicker next time ;)

Hi there Helenabear!!

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time but then I do believe that you always have a good time no matter where you are.

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. I saw a couple of familiar faces.

SG/Your Suite Friend

What great photos! Thanks for posting. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter