Neat website on the Spider-Man ride...

One article says there are 12 3-D screens and one 2-D screen. They said the @-D is tought to find. Is it the truck driver near the start of the ride???? And when I count in my head, there seems to be more than 12 screens, but maybe I am wrong. Anyone know for sure?

12 3-D screens and 1 2-D screen is accurate.

These are the full-size screens - the driver's window of the truck in scene #1 and the falling windows in scene #8 are not counted in the above. Try again to guess which projection is NOT in 3 dimensions ;)

The first screen where Electro notices that you have overheard their plans...right before he heads off to the next screen where he zaps you with the big electric cable? It's one of the few screens where nothing seemed to jump out at me.

Originally posted by CoasterFEV
12 3-D screens and 1 2-D screen is accurate.

These are the full-size screens - the driver's window of the truck in scene #1 and the falling windows in scene #8 are not counted in the above. Try again to guess which projection is NOT in 3 dimensions ;)

My guess is the one where the Scoop is flying out of control over the city. The screen is curved and I don't really notice 3-D effects on it.

Am I right? :jester:

Whoops, sorry, no one has guessed the correct answer yet. :confused:

By the way, yes there are two "domed" screens in the building. Scenes 9-1 (Scoop flying over the city) and 9-3 (the "drop"). However, both these scenes have two projectors each and are in 3-D.

The only other possible 2D screen I can think of is the one with the scoop's ascent. Is that it?

On a somewhat related note, scoop #120 wouldn't happen to have the new motion profile, would it?

How about the screen over the Scoop unload dock where JJJ is floating in his office? Other than that, all I can think of is the garbage truck screen.

Uhh, hate to interrupt but why are we one of his "links"????

How do we do this, BH?

Is it where Spidy says "Wait for me your not insured for this"? That didn't seem to be in 3-D.

He said the truck screen doesn't count. I'm pretty sure it has to be JJJ floating in his office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter