Need advice quickly -- please regarding Expedia

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
They have a good flight rate at the moment but are they okay to use? I've never used them and don't know anybody who has. Can they be trusted -- what you pay for is what you get, it's not a scam?

Thanks!!!!!

I used them for our upcoming trip. I booked a flight via United. So far so good. The price they quoted had all the taxes and fees included, so no surprises there. The taxes and fees for four tickets were $200! Also, United changed the flight once (by a few minutes), and Expedia notified us right away. They also suggested that I call United to confirm flight. I did, and United had the reservation in their system and were very nice.

I hope this helps.

We've used them 3 times now with no problems at all; even a trip to Paris!

The only reason I haven't used them the last 2 trips to WDW is that Orbitz.com had a better rate (by only $20) and then this past time all websites were the same so I went with Delta's website so that I can get a voucher if the price goes down.

At Expedia and Orbitz, you cannot get a voucher if the price goes down.

Good luck!

They're normally safe and reliable to use. But I recommend that before you buy through them you check the airline's website, as often they raise the price of the tickets by $10 or $15, in addition to their non-refundable fees.

You can save money booking directly with the airline, even save time registering with them and earning miles awards, selecting your seats and even printing your boarding passes right at home.

Thanks for the quick answers. I ended up checking at Sam's Club since we're members and was able to get round trip from Indy to Orlando for $184.00. That's flying out on April 5th and arriving back home April 11th. I thought that wasn't too bad of a rate.

Thanks again for your quick answers. If I hadn't been able to get a reasonable deal at Sam's Club I probably would have went with Expedia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter