Need Directions ...

maryliz

<font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo
... to Krispy Kreme on US192! I know there's someone here who knows exactly where it is (lol). We are checking into ASMu this Sat night and I thought I would pick up a dozen for breakfast for the first couple of days. Do I head West towards where Perkins is, or do I go east heading towards Wal-Mart. As well, about how far down would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks for your help. You'd think I'd have more to worry about right now than where KK is ... ;)

Mary Liz

Mary Liz I think I can help but bear with me 'cause I'm lousy at giving directions. I'm the type that can get there but don't know road names, etc. If it's the Krispy Kreme that is close to the Water Park that beside the Park Suites(Larson Inn) then it's on the other side of the road just past the Chilli's Restaurant. It's very small and in a parking lot. Not too far from the main Highway.

If this isn't it, try going to KrispyKreme.com as see if they have directions.

Hope this helps!

Scratch
:smooth:

maryliz, you would head east towards Walmart. The Krispy Kreme is beside Pizzeria Uno in the Mile Marker #10 area. Walmart is at Mile Marker #14.

There is an excellent pdf format map at see-orlandoflorida.com that will show you where the Mile Markers are. Just click on "maps" then "Kissimmee Area". The free "See Orlando" guides are available everywhere down there too.

See I told you I'm lousy at giving directions!
Scratch
:crazy:

Thanks very much ... I appreciate the mile marker as well :) Getting very excited about our trip, and I think those donuts are going to be just the right way to start our day come Sunday morning!!! :Pinkbounc

Mary Liz

Have a wonderful trip Mary Liz! :bounce:

I'll be stopping at the KK in Mississauga when I go for our DIZ meet on Sunday, so I'll be thinking about you getting yours then too! 'Course I'd rather be getting them at the same KK you are! :p

(LOL Scratch! I only know because I've gone there so often! ;) )

I've never been to any Krispy Kreme shop not to mention the one in Kissimmee, but I just wanted to say "have a great trip, Mary Liz!" :wave: :wave: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter