Need help finding a cheap hotel...

scrappinkristin

Earning My Ears
I am going to be at Universal from June 25 thru July 3. The hotel that I have reservations at is $79 a night before taxes and resort fees. For financial reason I really need to find something cheaper or I will have to cancel the trip. Our group includes my mother, sister, 13 year old daughter, and myself so I really would like a hotel with either 2 queen beds or 2 double and a pull out couch.

We are renting a car, but would like to be able to cath the trolley from our hotel to go to convention center where we will be for several days.

Also, a plus would be a hotel that provides transportation to universal.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kristin

check these hotels. amerisuites ent. rate 53.00 week day, 59.00 weekend rate. I was told when I booked these rates that takes are included. the amerisuites I booked was on international drive. This hotel includes micro-fridge , two queen beds with living area. I do not know if this rate is still available but you must call the hotel directly. Must have entertainment card to get this rate.

8741 International dr.
Orlando fl 32819
phone 407-370-4720

call and ask for the entertainment rate.

My other suggestion is to go to this web-site. www.priorityclub.com this is the holiday inns website. In put your dates with this address for hotel 8214 Universal blvd. This is holiday inn mercado also called holiday inn convention center. The entertainment rate can be booked directly on this website. The rate for this hotel was 59.00 plus tax however i do not know if this rate is still available.

My last suggestion is www.hotelmartusa.com I have booked thru them many times. Many of the hotels that you can book thru this site show prices with taxes included. Please note some confirmations on this website are not immediate. Sometimes it takes a days to get email confirmation.

I hope you find a hotel to suit your needs.

You can try Priceline.... if you haven't used them before, I would reccommed going onto www.biddingfortravel.com and read the hotel Q & A section..... it will give you a lot of useful tips.....
You can end up staying at a 3 Star hotel for as little as $30-35::yes::

Don't remember the bed size but you can try the Masters Inn . We stayed at the one on International Drive (5 minutes from Universal) and it was clean and quiet plus they have a free continental breakfast in the lobby.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Everyone here is so helpful! I ended up booking at StudioPlus. The rate was really good, and having a full kitchen will save alot of money. Hopefully we won't be dissappointed....

Thanks again,
Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter